Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The smoke and mirrors SEC show coming to a theater near you

Bama uses a clever schedule featuring the citidel before Auburn, referees who take away the opponents best player for fake 'targeting' the game b4, a non-conference 'win' vs 3-9 Louisville, no home-&home tilts vs power 5 opponents like every other conference, your own networks in CBS, ESPN, and 8 conference games vs phantom-ranked teams on their way to a conference title game vs a defenseless Georgia with the same built in advantages..

Boy if other conferences had such a simple path to the playoff. I'd love to see Bama play 9 conference tilts in the pac12, big 10, big 12. They wouldn't sit at #1 wire to wire I promise...

Boy Gary Danielson has turned into a paid-for goon for the SEC. I thought commentators were supposed to be impartial? Everything about the SEC is concerning for college football. No Gary, Georgia is not the 4th best team in the country. Not even.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    cBS has had the SEC since 2000 or so Pup. Of course Danielson is a shill. The whole thing is a joke, but at least Alabama won, so it's much less likely that they'll get two in.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh, and if Tua stayed in, #8 Georgia would have beat big bad #1 bama. Saban kissing the Gods that Tua got hurt as Saban wasnt pulling him.

Btw, look how quick Tua makes decisions, throws ball to tightly covered wr's, Split seconds. Jake takes 5 seconds to miss wide open guys. Jake is so pathetic.

Eason will make the same throws Tua makes, in tight windows and on a regular basis.That excuse that Jake's WR's arent open is bullshit. They are. There's most always an open WR... A great qb can find them and get them the ball. That ain't Browning. Rest easy Dawg fans, Eason can make those throws...consistently.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    While I do agree their scheduling is bullshit. Alabama destroyed everyone they played until today. And UW lost to a 7-5 Auburn team.