Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who doesn’t love Fleens?

Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
edited December 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Note from Stalin: we cannot be posting premium content from other sites.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    That fuckstick will never walk away from those boards. He is so full of shit. He’s also as much the problem as anyone else so he is a hypocrite asshole.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Lol I love Fleens.

#TheObsessionContinues
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Biggest problem I have with Fleenor is that he doesn't understand that you can be supportive and critical at the same time
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    They did leave Bush in Santa Clara, right?

Or at least made him walk home.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Sounds like he was shaking and about to vomit. He’s been whining about people on those boards and threatening to quit for what, 20 years now? I bet most of those miserable subscribers wish he would just finally go through with it.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I had no problem with the game plan Bush had yesterday. Utah absolutely sold out to stop the run, and he countered with what looked to be perfect pass plays to attack the exposed middle. Unfortunately our QB had arguably his worst game ever (and that’s saying something) and was incapable of even seeing his open receivers, let alone throwing catchable balls their way.
    Well said. Jake was the issue last night.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I had no problem with the game plan Bush had yesterday. Utah absolutely sold out to stop the run, and he countered with what looked to be perfect pass plays to attack the exposed middle. Unfortunately our QB had arguably his worst game ever (and that’s saying something) and was incapable of even seeing his open receivers, let alone throwing catchable balls their way.
    Don't harsh my 2018 hate buzz, bruh.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Well said. Jake was the issue last night.
    Very similar to Cal in that he had guys open but didn't see them
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Link?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

By premium I guess Stalin means something that has restricted access not the quality of the other site.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogville said:

It's the coaches' job to call plays their quarterback can execute. It's also their choice to play Jake.

3 pts is a damming indictment of bush/Pete. Don't put that shit on Jake. Jake sucks, but it's not his fault he's allowed to start for UW.
    The trick play, Gaskin to Jake on the sideline. Bryant was wide wife wide open right in front of Jake.

The interception, the ball was on the money to Ty.

That being said. Jake better learn how to throw behind the blitz by the Rose bowl. If Cal and Utah can get in his face, OSU or Michigan will be even worse. It's Bush's job to get him comfortable with that throw. I think he's not great at seeing through the line and fast crossing routes. In 16, he threw a lot of drop balls into single coverage. Every team that's gotten in his face has beat Jake.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

100% this.