Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Does deserve another
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    Race Porter = White String
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Race Porter = White String

White String == Keizer!
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited December 2018

Race Porter = White Jaylen Johnson

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Ha fucking ha!

Fatters you dumb fuck. And to have Gaskin of all people be the guy to set you straight. In the middle of the fucking store bitch! So fucking embarrassing.

Fatters once set me straight that I should not have made light of Jason Shelley's many crazy antics at UW (which for you young bucks included a high speed chase with the fuzz through the U district, among many other adventures) because he was later diagnosed with ADD.

Not bipolar, clinical depression, schizophrenia, borderline personality, sociopathology or something serious. ADD. Something a bazillion people have, diagnosed and otherwise. That explained Shelley's behavior, which I was only having some fun with in the first place.

When I responded that ADD was a stretch, after his usual condescension, which and probably still is insufferable, he put me in a timeout for a month. I mean, I've not encountered many people who have the combination of sincerely-held extreme arrogance and abject stupidity quite to the degree expressed by fatters.

God I hate that fucker, even more than Kim.

Thank you Myles. You made my holiday season.

In defense of Jason Shelley, his son was our best player last night.