Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Larry Scott

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,265 Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
I have been reading around the other conference boards (since some 94 year old died and ruined my post game coverage) and let me just say the story of the night to them is how the fuck could a conference play a title game so far away from both schools with no one in the stadium on a 5pm on a Friday night. Obviously speaking to the choir here but EVERYONE ELSE, I mean EVERYONE including fans from the mother fucking SUN BELT are bashing the PAC-12. You’re making us all look bad, even Oregon fucking State who I thought couldn’t look any worse. Get your act together. We act like a non-power 5 conference and we look like one on TV. No one GAF about the PAC12 championships in women’s volley ball and gymnastics and all that other shit. Football. Basketball, in that order, then GTFO with all the rest of your bullshit. We can’t compete with the other markets because we roll over and act like bitches to try to get more $ off tv time and contracts but in doing so we look like the powder puff football league. The PAC12 is like NASCAR, no one watches it anymore but it’s making more money than ever. It won’t last, it is running itself into the ground and so are we. Take your extension and shove it up your ass!!!!!

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited December 2018
    Couldn't find the thread where someone was watching all of the College Football Live's this last week, so my apologies, but I've been drinking all day and it's been hard to concentrate.

The last hour I had College Football Final on in the background. Now, I polished off the bottle of Angel's Envy (sooooo good, you should really try some if you haven't) so I may have missed it.....

And I know our? game was yesterday.....

And I know we? have no involvement in the playoff picture.....

But literally zero mentions of the Pac-12 Championship game. Every other Championship game reviewed. Stanford vs Cal reviewed. Cocks redo vs Akron reviewed. FCS playoffs with fucking Colgate reviewed.

Edit: They also did the plays of the year and "Best Moments of CFB Final" aka, their own short skits and hilarious takes.

NO PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!! There was no ESPN after show last night. Now I know ESPN hates the Pac-12 and has a grudge against UW and Pete, but that's fucking ridiculous.

For the infinite time... Fuck you Larry Scott.