Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BOW DOWN TO WASHINGTON!!!

Welcome to the Petersen era faggots!

Petersen recruited a shitty ass QB and a bunch of 3* guys and won the Pac-12 twice out of the past 3 years.

His past two classes has been loaded with 4* and top end 3* guys.....

Yup you are all SO FUCKING FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    6969696969696969 woofoofoofooooof!!!!12123
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    *WARSHINGTON

FTFY
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited December 2018
    PAC-12 Champs in a down year with a terrible offense! Holy fuck! Petersen is a winner. Defense wins championships.
    edited December 2018

Herm

Inherited a Senior QB who's pretty good, an All-American WR, and got lucky with a true Freshman RB and only went 7-5. Two of those guys are gone next season. Why are you riding his dick? I would be pretty skeptical if I were you.

Petersen inherited the worst QB depth chart in the country his first season and followed that up with Jake Browning for four years. He's got two conference titles, a playoff appearance, and a Rose Bowl appearance. Incredible.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Herm

Inherited a Senior QB who's pretty good, an All-American WR, and got lucky with a true Freshman RB and only went 7-5. Two of those guys are gone next season. Why are you riding his dick? I would be pretty skeptical if I were you.

Petersen inherited the worst QB depth chart in the country his first season and followed that up with Jake Browning for four years. He's got two conference titles, a playoff appearance, and a Rose Bowl appearance. Incredible.

Of all people in the world I didn't need your fucking input when I made a clear throwaway joke comment.

Go take your weird bipolar medication and stop bothering me.

It's not funny. It's not cool. It's just bizarre.

Herm

Of all people in the world I didn't need your fucking input when I made a clear throwaway joke comment.

Go take your weird bipolar medication and stop bothering me.

It's not funny. It's not cool. It's just bizarre.
    WOOOOOOO! WE THE CHAMPS BABY! BOW DOWN!