Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Undefeated season or bust next year

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
Shit OOC, every big game at home, and most importantly we avoid @ASU and ASU altogether.

@Arizona the scariest game of the year?

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

We always suck @Stanford so I'm not going to predict a win there until we actually do it. We haven't won at the Farm since the Ty era.

I don't know why either. Everytime I go there are more husky fans than Cardinal.

Then again UW was arguably louder than Cal and we still lost this year. Maybe the Cali loaded roster just can't stay away from the party.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Herm will find a way

Might as well not even play the game right
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Shit OOC, every big game at home, and most importantly we avoid @ASU and ASU altogether.

Also miss Brian Kelly and Brian Kelly.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

WSU returns 19/22 starters and brings in the Big 12 player of the year on the Dline. Add the #1 juco safety

Is this true? Good for the cuogs if so. should be a good season...that we all know how it ends

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited November 2018

I guess losing all 4 dbs, 2 senior ILB's, one a potential DPOY, Greg Gaines warrants going undefeated or bust? You that dumb Cuntslice? No need to reply, we all know;)

Oh, in a much, much better league too? What part of "good league" dont you get? Pete says it every week. This isnt the ACC or SEC. There's more than 2 good teams
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

I guess losing all 4 dbs, 2 senior ILB's, one a potential DPOY, Greg Gaines warrants going undefeated or bust? You that dumb Cuntslice? No need to reply, we all know;)

How will we ever replace Feeney and Littleton?
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Doogles said:

We always suck @Stanford so I'm not going to predict a win there until we actually do it. We haven't won at the Farm since the Ty era.

I don't know why either. Everytime I go there are more husky fans than Cardinal.

Then again UW was arguably louder than Cal and we still lost this year. Maybe the Cali loaded roster just can't stay away from the party.
    we have a hard time with grass...
    edited November 2018

Did a slightly above average Feeney, littleton play conference-honors corner, safety and NG too? What a fucking ignorant, no stupid fucking comparison. This is the best defensive backfield we've 'arguably' ever had. You just dont roll new guys out there. Ask tOSU how that fucking works. Aside from Michigan, a horrible defense all year, with " 5-stars" at every position. Experience generally matters in major d-1 football.

How will we replace the 2016 secondary?
    With experience, good coaching and good players. Know of 2 guys who will just plug and play for Murphy, Rapp and JJ? BBK? Gaines? Please enlighten Pup so I can shred your cunt to a nice pate?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

How will we replace the 2016 secondary?
    With experience, good coaching and good players. Know of 2 guys who will just plug and play for Murphy, Rapp and JJ? BBK? Gaines? Please enlighten Pup so I can shred your cunt to a nice pate?
    Go on

Did a slightly above average Feeney, littleton play conference-honors corner, safety and NG too? What a fucking ignorant, no stupid fucking comparison. This is the best defensive backfield we've 'arguably' ever had. You just dont roll new guys out there. Ask tOSU how that fucking works. Aside from Michigan, a horrible defense all year, with " 5-stars" at every position. Experience generally matters in major d-1 football.

Fucking whoosh.

Fucking whoosh.
    Ok sure it was
  • TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    You don't EVER replace the memories of a player.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Oh, in a much, much better league too? What part of "good league" dont you get? Pete says it every week. This isnt the ACC or SEC. There's more than 2 good teams
    "all 4 DBs" as if we don't play in nickel 90% of the time.