Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does Pup need to come here every Sunday and...

..explain the reality of, the nuances of, the x's & o's of the damn game? Have any of you dildo's ever really paid attention to what you're watching?

I hear better perspectives from the clueless but very hot bitches who surround Pup every Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

..explain the reality of, the nuances of, the x's & o's of the damn game? Have any of you dildo's ever really paid attention to what you're watching?

I hear better perspectives from the clueless but very hot bitches who surround Pup every Saturday.

Sounds like Pump is more Heidi Fleiss than Chris Mortensen
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Werent you gone for the season?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pup called 5-4 in the PAC this season based on the sins of our D Line recruiting.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup called Michigan to the playoff.

Pup, can you please go back to shitting on Cockus, J, and Baze? Those were better days.

Last game of season ....every team gets a pass. If u watched the fucking game J you'd know that now back to your little drawing board, which I'm sure you still use chalk for as a janitor at your old elementary school, in a broken-down Tacoma school on gang-infested hill-top. What was it like to be a whitey inbred there?
    Well Race, Mich was #4 and lost in last week. At least pup chose and was close. Cant win them all. You on other hand just cut and pasted herbreits top 4. Way to use your brain and balls.

The rest of you have no comment as yous refused to pick. Have fun on sidelines. Btw Race. I know u didnt pick ND, and the only 2 schools we both picked were bama and clemson... So how your other 2 doing?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pup, can you please go back to shitting on Cockus, J, and Baze? Those were better days.

Pup called Michigan to WIN it all. Whoopsies.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Buckeyes are in
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Last game of season ....every team gets a pass. If u watched the fucking game J you'd know that now back to your little drawing board, which I'm sure you still use chalk for as a janitor at your old elementary school, in a broken-down Tacoma school on gang-infested hill-top. What was it like to be a whitey inbred there?
    Well Race, Mich was #4 and lost in last week. At least pup chose and was close. Cant win them all. You on other hand just cut and pasted herbreits top 4. Way to use your brain and balls.

The rest of you have no comment as yous refused to pick. Have fun on sidelines. Btw Race. I know u didnt pick ND, and the only 2 schools we both picked were bama and clemson... So how your other 2 doing?
    Pick in FM Pick Em or shut it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!!!