Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to 89ute

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,265 Swaye's Wigwam
I enjoy Utah and I’m glad you are in the PAC12. I think Utah is a great addition. Your stadium may not be huge but you fill it with passionate fans that actually care and your teams always play hard-nosed football and aren’t a bunch of pussies like the rest of the South. You always give us a good game and we usually win which means I don’t hold any internal bitterness or hatred. I enjoy watching players like Chase Hansen, a token Utah white boy, run all over the field and plaster people looking like an average Joe Schmo in build and people like Britain Covey who gets decimated time and time again but gets back up and keeps fighting. Those types of players define your program... well that and you always have a lot of beef on your lines. A player like Covey on a team like UCLA would have taken himself out of the game after the first hit.

That said, you stand in the way of a UW who is 10 years removed from the depths of hell, back from Dante’s Inferno and on its way of returning back to the promised land. Don’t for one second think you are going to win this game and don’t hold a grudge against UW when they continuously come out on top, because they will. It’s just the way life is going to be. Washington will be going to the Rose Bowl consistently as long as our daddy Petersen doesn’t abandon us and they will be knocking you out of the PAC-12 title game multiple times to do it. And I am not going to lie, I would rather beat USC in the title game every year from now on, but USC just isn’t about football anymore and you are. This isn’t suppose to be trash talk, this is just me trying to warn you not to get your hopes up because this is what you are going to see come Friday night:

Comments