Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Next year is going to be special ( look at our pac-12 schedule )

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

Home: California, Oregon, USC, Utah, Washington State
    Road: Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, Stanford

Zona will still have Tate, Stanford seems to be on a bit of a downturn, oregon state and colorado will suck.

That's a CFP caliber schedule for us
    Alabama has week 6 and week 10 byes. Right now we're lined up to have a week 2 bye. Not that things don't seem very easy on our schedule but fuck why can't we ever just get it completely right...
    I looked at every Pac-12 team on our schedule that week. USC, Stanford and Cal are the only teams that have that week open. USC and Stanford have played in week 2 3 of the last 5 years with the other 2 match ups in week 3. I think we are going to play Cal.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

Zona will still have Tate, Stanford seems to be on a bit of a downturn, oregon state and colorado will suck.

Alabama has week 6 and week 10 byes. Right now we're lined up to have a week 2 bye. Not that things don't seem very easy on our schedule but fuck why can't we ever just get it completely right...
    I looked at every Pac-12 team on our schedule that week. USC, Stanford and Cal are the only teams that have that week open. USC and Stanford have played in week 2 3 of the last 5 years with the other 2 match ups in week 3. I think we are going to play Cal.
    Thanks for looking into that. I'm not super stoked to play cal so early but at least it would be at home and then we could have two well-placed byes instead of a week 2 bye.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

The opposing teams’ byes have really screwed us the past few years. We’ve had to play some of the better teams on our schedule immediately after they’ve had a week off.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Stanford will be fine. They always reload.

Costello should be good next year. I’m sure Stanford will have a good OL too.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Stanford will be fine. They always reload.

Costello should be good next year. I’m sure Stanford will have a good OL too.
    their OL has not been good
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited November 2018
    Khalil Tate going to take the reigns from graduating QB Tanner Gueller from........IDAHO. STATE. You heard it here first.

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

So was 2016 (road conf. schedule identical except it was ASU not UA and we went 2-2)
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

So was 2016 (road conf. schedule identical except it was ASU not UA and we went 2-2)
    We were undefeated on the road in 2016 ... but thanks for playing
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

I thought Tate just tweeted something about not being back in Tucson next season?

Finally a good slate of home games. They really need to re-work their home game rotation. Complete garbage in even years.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Why the fuck do we have to play Utah and Colorado every fucking year?

Fuck SC and UCLA wanting to play the Bay Area every year - if we are going to have divisions then fucking have divisions

You don't.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Jalen hurts to Oregon sounds more than plausible. I'm sure cristobalz has already been in contact with him.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    animate said:

Jalen hurts to Oregon sounds more than plausible. I'm sure cristobalz has already been in contact with him.

I would love that
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

We were undefeated on the road in 2016 ... but thanks for playing
    Yep meant last year. Called that one God's schedule as we couldn't have asked for a better road gauntlet unless we were allowed to play Oregon State 4 times on the road.

Next season amazingly might be even better for us away from Husky Stadium. Colorado starting over, Oregon State a push, Arizona won't have Tate where as ASU at least had N'keal and Stanford doesn't appear to have a running game although their tight ends wr corp scares me, but if Tyron and Ngata can get pressure off the edge we can survive that.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    animate said:

I'm more worried if Khalil Tate transfers to Oregon.