Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to anyone who thinks we are losing to Utah

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    @Domicillo No fucking shit fuck wad. There are still some guys who were held out versus WSU so they CAN play in the next two games. I didn't see Kyler Gordon. I didn't see MJ Tafisi. I didn't see Zion Tupuola-Fetui. Fuck off. UW will have more talent to work with on these special teams units instead of needing fucking Max Richmond and John Gardner on the field.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

It's not gonna be close.

Trey Adams back. Myles Gaskin back. Hunter Bryant back (huge). Jordan Miller back. Shane Bowman back. Brandon Wellington back. DJ Beavers back. No more Wambaugh or Manu on the field ever again. No more John Clark.

The emergence of Cade Otton, Keith Taylor, Elijah Molden, Levi Onwuzurike, and Joe Tryon.

All true Freshman are now full go and will still maintain their redshirts.

This means special teams coverage units will be solidified. Tuli Letuligasenoa and Taki Taimani are full go. They'll play meaningful reps in this game and are already powerful run stuffers.

Point is, UW is a better and deeper team now than they were when they kicked Utah's ass in their place and Utah is a worse team. UW wins rather easily.

Did no true freshmen play last night?
    Some did. Some didn't. They've been rotating them on special teams on a week to week basis to preserve their redshirts. Don't need to anymore. All of them can play in the next two games as needed.
    @StrongArmCobra that statement is inherently false, just like 50% of the content you put out on this board, you shit-stain alt. After yesterday’s game Gordon, Irvin, Hampton, Tafisi and Sirmon have all now played in 3 games, so they cant play in the both the next two games as needed like you said.
    You can continue to gaslight the board with your bullshit as you please, I won’t get in the way of your reputation. But don’t come at me for providing an explanation when you put something out there that’s so fucking incorrect. In the words of McGary, “Eat my fucking ass!” you lazy douche-rag.
    WHO GIVES A FUCK!? I swear idiots on this fucking board just like to try to find any single small part of one of my posts that might be partly wrong so they can try and puff out their chests. Yeah you really pulled one over on me huh? SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! The point fucking stands. I'm not going to go back and watch the fucking special teams of the game but I don't remember seeing Gordon or Tafisi or Zion. If that's the fucking case, which it likely is, then they have only played in two games and can play in the remaining two. But sure, feel free to nit pick stupid shit like a fucking bleeding cunt and ignore the overall point of my original post which is UW should stomp the shit out of Utah. That is all. I trust that they've managed the redshirt rule properly so they're as strong on special teams as they can possibly be for the two biggest games of the motherfucking season. Eat a dick!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

If it didn't snow, WSU would have won POTD.

UW 14, WSU 0 before it started snowing.

WSU 15, UW 14 after it started snowing.

Fuck off.
    Crisped.

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The point does not still stand.

Your point:

“All true Freshman are now full go and will still maintain their redshirts.”

“This means special teams coverage units will be solidified.”

“They've been rotating them on special teams on a week to week basis to preserve their redshirts. Don't need to anymore. All of them can play in the next two games as needed.”

Here, I did the research you weren’t willing to do:

http://sportsourceanalytics.com/playerparticipation/redshirteligibility.php?calculate=true&team=Washington&formSubmitted=true

Kyler Gordon - 4 games played
    Dominique Hampton - 3 games played
    Julius Irvin - 3 games played
    Jackson Sirmon - 3 games played
    MJ Tafisi - 3 games played

Your point is specifically that all the true freshman have been monitored and all can play the last two games so no more walk ons will fill the lineup and special teams will be solidified.

I’m reality, the very players you’re thinking of have all played 3 games and only have 1 left to preserve the redshirt, except Gordon who has none. Thus, your point does not still stand.

Except on Tuli and Taki, your point is fine there.

But per usual when someone disagrees with you and calls you out, you become a sandy vag that throws a hissy and go after said person instead of just saying my bad, I haven’t actually looked and was just assuming.

This shit isn’t this serious dude. It’s cool to relax even if you got something wrong.

oh my god what are you doing with your life please do something more useful to humanity but thank you im very grateful for this information
  • Options

Your point:

“They've been rotating them on special teams on a week to week basis to preserve their redshirts. Don't need to anymore. All of them can play in the next two games as needed.”

http://sportsourceanalytics.com/playerparticipation/redshirteligibility.php?calculate=true&team=Washington&formSubmitted=true

Your point is specifically that all the true freshman have been monitored and all can play the last two games so no more walk ons will fill the lineup and special teams will be solidified.

I’m reality, the very players you’re thinking of have all played 3 games and only have 1 left to preserve the redshirt, except Gordon who has none. Thus, your point does not still stand.

But per usual when someone disagrees with you and calls you out, you become a sandy vag that throws a hissy and go after said person instead of just saying my bad, I haven’t actually looked and was just assuming.

This shit isn’t this serious dude. It’s cool to relax even if you got something wrong.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You took serious time out of your day to do the research and write a fucking novel about how one small point out of many that I made in my original post was somewhat incorrect. What a cunt you are. You said it yourself. It's not that serious so why would anybody go out of their way to nit pick the shit out of every fucking post I make to see if they can find one small detail that if incorrect to shit on. Get a life. Or don't and DIAFF. The choice is yours.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

89ute said:

This is an undefeated team.

Give us Adams and Bryant and we beat Auburn. Give us Adams, Bryant and a healthy Gaskin and we beat Oregon. Give us Adams, Bryant and Gaskin and Haener never has to see the field against Cal. This offense is significantly better than it was during any of our losses. And that's not even counting Tryon emerging and Beaver coming back making the defense better than it's been all year.

This team we are putting on the field Friday night would not have a loss all season.

This isn't a "poor us we had injuries" poast. Every team has to deal with injuries.

This isn't a "make excuses for the coaches poast". We should have won those games anyway and the coaches are to blame.

This is simply a recognition that the team we are putting on the field right now isn't the team we put on the field for most of the season.

And it damn sure isn't losing to Utah.

Come on Doog. Depth wins. You wanna play this "if only" pussy bullshit? If we would have had Marcus Williams in the 2016 gayme you never would have been exposed as Bama's bitch.
    Your reading comprehension is usually better than this.

Sad.
    Okay, I'll own that one. You're fielding a line-up that hasn't lost. We've also had some players emerge. DE Maxs Tupai and WR Jaylen Dixon. It works both ways. Also, our offense is quite a bit different than it was September 15th even under Huntley.
    Your offense is quite a bit different, apparently it’s even worse. This is a Tuff BYU team. Oh wait no it’s not we shit all over them.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Thanks for getting this back on track.

@HillsboroDuck , BYU agrees with your OP.

What the hell is happening in this Holy War?
  • Options
    Can’t wait for “it’s a revenge game and Utah will want to prove getting plungered by BYU was a fluke” narrative. Going to be special.
  • Options

Your point:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You took serious time out of your day to do the research and write a fucking novel about how one small point out of many that I made in my original post was somewhat incorrect. What a cunt you are. You said it yourself. It's not that serious so why would anybody go out of their way to nit pick the shit out of every fucking post I make to see if they can find one small detail that if incorrect to shit on. Get a life. Or don't and DIAFF. The choice is yours.
    Sure, or, you always speak in absolutes and try to shit on people regardless of whether you’re right or wrong, then double down on your point and lash out calling them cunts or, your favorite, a bitch.

Such as saying all True Freshman can play, Domicillo saying actually some have already played 3, lashing out at him, him pointing out where you were wrong since you went after him, and you doubling down like you always do.

Also, for some people typing is a remedial skill and the internet provides instant data so writing a retort isn’t as intensive as you think.
    Nobody gives a fuck. I certainly don't. Almost all the true Freshman can play against Utah. Or they can use more of them for the bowl game against a better opponent than Utah. The bottom line is they have without a doubt held guys out in certain games for this to be possible. So the overall premise of my point was correct. UW's special teams will be stronger going forward than in previous weeks. But instead of just ignoring a somewhat incorrect small detail that is irrelevant to the big picture of the original post you want to nit pick like a fucking bitch. Go fuck yourself.
  • Options

Can’t wait for “it’s a revenge game and Utah will want to prove getting plungered by BYU was a fluke” narrative. Going to be special.

Good comeback tbh. Still getting fucked up next week. Ballz stop ruining the thread.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

We're gonna decapitate Covey and take a shit in the hole where his head used to be. HTH.

Holy shit. That is a shockingly wonderful one-liner. #filth
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Give us Adams and Bryant and we beat Auburn. Give us Adams, Bryant and a healthy Gaskin and we beat Oregon. Give us Adams, Bryant and Gaskin and Haener never has to see the field against Cal. This offense is significantly better than it was during any of our losses. And that's not even counting Tryon emerging and Beaver coming back making the defense better than it's been all year.

This team we are putting on the field Friday night would not have a loss all season.

This isn't a "poor us we had injuries" poast. Every team has to deal with injuries.

This isn't a "make excuses for the coaches poast". We should have won those games anyway and the coaches are to blame.

This is simply a recognition that the team we are putting on the field right now isn't the team we put on the field for most of the season.

Come on Doog. Depth wins. You wanna play this "if only" pussy bullshit? If we would have had Marcus Williams in the 2016 gayme you never would have been exposed as Bama's bitch.
    Doogs gonna doog.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I don't think what happened tonight is all that relevant.
    I would favor us by 4-5 points but I think this is going to be a close hard-fought game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Doogs gonna doog.
    doog gonna win the conference.

boov sinking back to mountain west.

Truth.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

89ute said:

Doogs gonna doog.
    doog gonna win the conference.

boov sinking back to mountain west.

Truth.
    Uw class of 03

Fuck the fuck off.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

I don't think what happened tonight is all that relevant.
    I would favor us by 4-5 points but I think this is going to be a close hard-fought game.

That shit will start out around UW -7 and you should bet the farm on a Husky skullfuck