Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kings in the North

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Suck it WSU and cry some more
Pump my suck it Ducks
Suck it Tree
Suck it Cal you douchenozzles
Suck it Beaver

Most satisfying win of the last couple years for me. I know it was just CUOG, but they thought they were playoff bound. Crushing CUOG hopes and dreams is just about the best feeling ever. Except anal. If the guy is hung.

Watching Stash cry was the ultimate. Watching Gaskin and Ahmed march on them all night when the CUOG had to get a stop, knew what we were doing, and just got manhandled anyway. We imposed our will, in shit conditions, and sent 30K goat fuckers home to their trailers and back to their shitty lives with yet another failure. Pullman: The place dreams go to die.

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    We all wanted more from thiis year, I’ll be first to say it. But fuck this was awesome. Roll damn dawgs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

We all wanted more from thiis year, I’ll be first to say it. But fuck this was awesome. Roll damn dawgs.

That sums it up. Disappointing year over all, thanks Shitsox, but a great ending to the regular season. And, in a weird twist of fate, Shitsox actually has a chance to not forever be remembered as a choking turd. Beat Utah. Win the Rose Bowl. Doesn't elevate him to some mythic status, but would change the entire narrative on him losing all the big games. Hoisting a Rose Bowl trophy matters. It could change everything for him. So fucking win Browning and stop being a loser.