Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup breakdown analysis by Max Browne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtwHvBer-_M&feature=youtu.be

Just focusses on our D vs their O, but still interesting.

I think getting our run game to dominate is just as important as our ability to play man coverage.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    1:19 into watching this and if Max sends this version of his Hudl to the Pac12 Network he will replace Toby Gerhart by the time the game kicks off.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,604 Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

1:19 into watching this and if Max sends this version of his Hudl to the Pac12 Network he will replace Toby Gerhart by the time the game kicks off.

Max needs to get some pics of naked LarryScottFS with goats. There is no other feasible explanation for Toby Gerhart appearing on television in any sort of linguistic capacity.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    I felt like I was watching one of those YouTube videos where he was going to tell me about the secrets of juicing.

I liked the video. Basically shows that whatever the coug does to try and hurt the dawgs. They have the fierce D to block it. Cool.

By the way. "I know about Washington! Didn't go there. Went to Southern Cal and then to Pitt. "
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    I think his second key on the checkdown game and what bbk can do in space will determine the outcome.