Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited November 2018
    This same shit was said last year with Hercules being dominant and disruptive. Not to mention with all the grammatical errors he wrote it for HH.

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

This same shit was said last year with Hercules being dominant and disruptive. Not to mention with all the grammatical errors he wrote it for HH.

Alex Grinch has been masterful!
    PurpleJ said:

To be fair, I will be getting smashed tomorrow.

What's on the menu?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    If we continue to be the same flat team we have been all year, we'll get dicked on. I'm just hopeful we won't.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    What I get from that article is what has been said again and again on this bored. UW doesn't play to win but wsu does play to win. No pass rush for UW. Damn sounds like he reads HH. UW will still crush the coug and their dreams.

But what do I know I'm just a Jack Husky
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Bad memories...

• JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    I hate Browning! Out of love for the dawgs. It's not personal it's about the team winning. I just want them to win. With that being said. For whatever reason that fucker takes some shots and is still standing for better or worse. So here he is in his senior season with MMFG and other seniors. I hope that he wants to end the season on a high note by crushing cougs and utes "again"- Forrest Gump voice, and then go to the Gran Daddy of them all. It will be a Festivus miracle!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Brock is getting a facial tonight
    Shit Brock, the only advantage UW has is the winning streak?

I'm listening to fair weather UW fans how much they love Minchew. Fuck that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,604 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Shit Brock, the only advantage UW has is the winning streak?

I'm listening to fair weather UW fans how much they love Minchew. Fuck that.

he is pretty dreamy.

Amirite @Dennis_DeYoung ?