Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One Thing to Say to You Cocksuckers

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's goin' down.

Where my boyz at? @salemcoog ?

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    HuskyJW said:

Hot Boyz

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be more focused on the Civil War?

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Civil War already happened a few weeks back. We? won.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,091 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I’m currently in an exercise of being thankful.

So until Friday I just want to express my gratitude for all of the posters here and the unique thoughts that they bring to the table.

And I extend hopes that there will be no horrific deep fried turkey accidents to one and all of you. 🤞

Nebraska classy poast. Nebraska classy poaster.
    Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

I’m currently in an exercise of being thankful.

So until Friday I just want to express my gratitude for all of the posters here and the unique thoughts that they bring to the table.

And I extend hopes that there will be no horrific deep fried turkey accidents to one and all of you. 🤞

Nebraska classy poast. Nebraska classy poaster.
    He's managing the Ju Jus pre-game. Nothing more.

Check back in with us? when we're? up by three TDs mid-way through the 4th Q, and the game is in Jack "Ice" Browning's hands. You'll see a different Salem.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    You were traded to the quooks for $0.53 centavos and two weeks of @StrongArmCobra not posting back in early October. You should be prepping for another offseason natty right now.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Canes nominally received the banning of @SECDAWG in compensation as well.

You were traded to the quooks for $0.53 centavos and two weeks of @StrongArmCobra not posting back in early October. You should be prepping for another offseason natty right now.

RAYSISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tanned, rested and ready for said off-season natty.

Hanging around here for years has taught me the intricacies of managing the "20__ will be special!" campaign.

I'm really good at it now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's goin' down.

I take it back

He must go

It's goin' down.

I take it back

He must go
    Bitchfork is a massive, massive fag.

But that's ok.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,471 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Nobody forget that creep is still indebted to yours truly for being dumb enough to bet on the Coogs last season.

Since he isn't any smarter than he was then, he did it again and went double or nothing on Friday's game.

I'm trying to decide now if I should collect this time around or just mock him about it for another year. Which is funny because we ? haven't played the game but I already know we ? won. It's because that's what we ? do.

dflea said:

Nobody forget that creep is still indebted to yours truly for being dumb enough to bet on the Coogs last season.

Since he isn't any smarter than he was then, he did it again and went double or nothing on Friday's game.

I'm trying to decide now if I should collect this time around or just mock him about it for another year. Which is funny because we ? haven't played the game but I already know we ? won. It's because that's what we ? do.

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!