Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Free Mosster

Sure he sucks corkscrew gang rapist water fowl cock, but *we* are supposed to be the bored who doesn’t ban people for sucking. Dude didn’t break any rules that I’m aware of. If “we” can’t handle being trolled by a few idiots we aren’t who I thought we were.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Would have been better as a fake WOOF thread.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

haie said:

Sure he sucks corkscrew gang rapist water fowl cock, but *we* are supposed to be the bored who doesn’t ban people for sucking. Dude didn’t break any rules that I’m aware of. If “we” can’t handle being trolled by a few idiots we aren’t who I thought we were.

Says right in the rules, you can't be an unbearable faggot Arizona grad turned jack duck who never donates and fags up the cruitin bored.
    It’s a blackeye for Husky Nation, IMO
    Not as bad the black eye in the buckeye nation
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    I will support your cause if you support unbanning @secdawg. He deserves another chance.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Crawfish said:

I will support your cause if you support unbanning @secdawg. He deserves another chance.

Not sure I can do it. That guy was a legitimate spam artist. I’d maybe take him back a pitch count. He’s like inverse @Tequilla, 3000 one word posts. Also, Mosster is hilarious in his stupidity. SECDawg just makes me sad.
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

Crawfish said:

Not sure I can do it. That guy was a legitimate spam artist. I’d maybe take him back a pitch count. He’s like inverse @Tequilla, 3000 one word posts. Also, Mosster is hilarious in his stupidity. SECDawg just makes me sad.
    I'm out.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    How'd that poor dope manage to get himself banned? If it was just Dennis fucking with him, then cool. If it was for an actual reason, then that's less cool.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I agree with your premise that people shouldn't get banned for being a retard. It was still hilarious though. Mooster tested @Dennis_DeYoung and it didn't work out so well. I'm sure he's out fishing for perspective now anyways. I support both the banning and unbanning.

He at vandy games as we speak
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck Mosster. Let him detox for a few more days. I can feel his anguish from afar and it pleases me.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

haie said:

Says right in the rules, you can't be an unbearable faggot Arizona grad turned jack duck who never donates and fags up the cruitin bored.
    It’s a blackeye for Husky Nation, IMO
    Fuck you and fuck Husky Nation
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    #freemonster47