Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Script

Huskies by 20

Cook it

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Our biggest margin of victory in a conference game was 19 in the Beavs game last week. I would love it if our offense finally wakes up this week and took out the plunger for the Coug.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    that would LAUNCH us up to 16 in the polls. What a year!!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Meek said:

that would LAUNCH us up to 16 in the polls. What a year!!

I'll take it considering how we played this year. Lose the Rose Bowl and get ready for no more Browning and great recruiting class coming in.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    PurpleJ said:

BBK and Gaines double team Minshews girlfriend in the locker room after they tear every ligament in his knee.

Do they make him watch?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Bread said:

PurpleJ said:

BBK and Gaines double team Minshews girlfriend in the locker room after they tear every ligament in his knee.

Do they make let him watch?
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    PurpleJ said:

MINSHEW doesn't not have but 1 girlfriend...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    PurpleJ said:

While he watches #cuck
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Our biggest margin of victory in a conference game was 19 in the Beavs game last week. I would love it if our offense finally wakes up this week and took out the plunger for the Coug.

Yeah... that’s not going to happen. Patterns matter. They are who they are and we know who they are.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Minshew and his molester mustache are going to rape us like his typical stroll in his windowless van with a freecndy license plate.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

Huskies by 20

Cook it

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    The area that I think helps the Huskies a lot is our health. This maybe the healthiest the team has been all season. More depth and a few new players the Cougs need to practice for.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    digits said:

Ah, yes. We've begun the part where all the reporters pick Cuog. The Script... it's happening.

Rhymes with oral.

And by that I mean he? sucks.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,031
    Would have been dead on if we(?) didn’t pity kneel down at the end
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,031

Holy shit this was actually extremely accurate

Here's the real script:

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Tray Adams, Sosebee, Center, Ossai, MacGeyver, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our defense under Kawasaki and our defense now that Lake is calling the shots. You will see a much improved defense on 11/23.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! Myles Gaskin, Chico McChikan, Aaron Fuller, Benning Potatoao, Cort Dennison, Dante Pettis, Greg Gaines, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years — speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???