Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I FUCKING TOLD YOU LOSERS

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So he had a big game against one of the shittiest defenses in college football?

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

I’m going to ban you too. I’m sick of this shit. Do not slander #MyCade.
    Did you even like him as a recruit?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cade Otton sounds like a new drug
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    He's a stud.

Can we get a better picture though? I want one where he is running over guys. Not one that looks like he is posing.

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

He's a stud.

Can we get a better picture though? I want one where he is running over guys. Not one that looks like he is posing.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

I know u didn’t ask me, but I will answer anyways.

I thought he sucked as a buck prospect, caz he wasn’t fast twitch enough. Then he got moved to WTE, I didn’t think he would get that big in one year. He put on good solid 27pounds in one year and looks fucking magnificent. Definitely more superior nfl prospect than dissly. He and hunter going to tear apart the conference next year
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited November 2018

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

I did! I think I really got excited once I realized we were going to use him as a TE. Before that I was a bit like “well, he’s fine.”
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

He's a freshman and has had a good season fuckwit. The barkrat game was just the latest thing.
    Neato.
    Your troll attempt missed the mark because it missed the point. You care enough to be here, so I know you'll try again and now you'll be better prepared. I helped you. You're welcome. I agree that it was neat of me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Back in high school, #mylancers lost in the semifinals to Cheney. Tumwater won the other semifinal. During the week between the semis and the championship, Sid Otton, the Tumwater coach and Cade's grandfather calls to talk our coach. I answered the phone and took a message.

Fast forward to the 2018 season. Mrs Nacho Lover hears that story any time Cade Otton makes a catch.

CSB

Blackhawk power, bitches.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,596
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Baphomet said:

He's a stud.

Real tough catch there. No one within 15 yards. Doog Hero.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

I thought he sucked as a buck prospect, caz he wasn’t fast twitch enough. Then he got moved to WTE, I didn’t think he would get that big in one year. He put on good solid 27pounds in one year and looks fucking magnificent. Definitely more superior nfl prospect than dissly. He and hunter going to tear apart the conference next year
    Dissly was underrated and seen as a blocker because we didn’t use him.

We don’t throw to Sample and Otton enough either.

I hope it changes.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

You're a fan of that rat fuck shit team.

So neato back.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

He's a freshman and has had a good season fuckwit. The barkrat game was just the latest thing.
    Neato.
    Your troll attempt missed the mark because it missed the point. You care enough to be here, so I know you'll try again and now you'll be better prepared. I helped you. You're welcome. I agree that it was neat of me.
    Dawg fan here.

HTH

Class of 2003

Fuck off.
  • Options

He needs to get the Mark Bruener crop top jersey going. I think he could pull it off

Gayest post today.

NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

You're a fan of that rat fuck shit team.

So neato back.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

Neato.
    Dawg fan here.

HTH

Class of 2003

Fuck off.
    Done.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,898
    Founders Club

Back in high school, #mylancers lost in the semifinals to Cheney. Tumwater won the other semifinal. During the week between the semis and the championship, Sid Otton, the Tumwater coach and Cade's grandfather calls to talk our coach. I answered the phone and took a message.

Fast forward to the 2018 season. Mrs Nacho Lover hears that story any time Cade Otton makes a catch.

CSB

Blackhawk power, bitches.

They Blackhawk power our asses to the tune of 38-0. It was a sad, sad day for #mylancers.

If I’m not mistaken, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi’s Irish lost to Tumwater.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Neato. Crown his ass.

Doogs.

Dissly was underrated and seen as a blocker because we didn’t use him.

We don’t throw to Sample and Otton enough either.

I hope it changes.
    Hopefully they get that figured out. Caz next year’s TE going to fire with black and white TE playing at the same time