Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Phil Bleenor poasts again

After saying he was embarrassed by the poasts he saw, and that he never would poast again on dickman, he poasts about bowl predictions. Of course, he says he's getting this shit from his sources, when in fact all of the stuff he's posting, any dickwad with any sort of sports acumen would come to the same conclusion (or just get from ESPN).

Idolatry ensues, and the two hole pillaging begins from the poasters who worship Bleenor's dingleberries.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Probably some half broon troll poasting on Bleenor's name trying to make him look bad.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Bleenor's sources are shit. If anyone who ever had any affiliation to college football or the bowls says something, Bleenor takes it as fact. "Oh, Joe Tiller said he liked our game plan. I'm so embarrassed some of you posters actually want to win and are sick of being mediocre."

Fuck Bleenor. Did Bleenor care that Shaun Alexander was advocating Ty getting a 4th year? Last year, he kept saying Arizona was going to be the Pac 12 representative in the Vegas Bowl. Bleenor was wrong, which seems to almost always be the case.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    What the fuck? A doogman idol is wrong about something? That never ever happens. You must lead a sad and miserable life.

Bleenor's sources are shit. If anyone who ever had any affiliation to college football or the bowls says something, Bleenor takes it as fact. "Oh, Joe Tiller said he liked our game plan. I'm so embarrassed some of you posters actually want to win and are sick of being mediocre."

Fuck Bleenor. Did Bleenor care that Shaun Alexander was advocating Ty getting a 4th year? Last year, he kept saying Arizona was going to be the Pac 12 representative in the Vegas Bowl. Bleenor was wrong, which seems to almost always be the case.

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Gladstone said:

He's a short, fat, goon of the AD. Nothing more.

Flashback: December 2008. Bleenor openly and vehemently opposed the hire of Sarkisian. He said it was laughable. He was quoted as saying we went for the "low-hanging fruit" of a coach. He wasn't a happy camper. Flash forward 5 years later. Today. 5 years of .500 mediocrity, myriad blowout losses, 0-5 vs Oregon, 8-20 on the road...

...and now Bleenor not only supports Sarkisian, but if anyone dare suggest in a reasonable way that .500 mediocre ball doesn't cut it at the University of Washington, he gets extremely pissed off and rages out like a 12 year old Asian kid who had his video came console taken away. So, that begs the question: what changed? Was he won over by the inconsistency, losses to rivals, and complete failure to recruit and develop the OL? Of course not. The athletic department strokes his ego and gives him access to the program. That's it.

The average doog doesn't understand this key point. The Dawgman moderators + Fleenor couldn't care less about Ws or Ls. None at all. Zero. Every lie, schizophrenic prediction, passive-aggressive insult, and other posts have been, are, and will always be about obtaining and maintaining access to the athletic department so they can feel important. UW could go 7-6 forever and as long as the AD keeps performing cunnilingus on Fleenor and co., they would never, ever, ever change their tune.

Asians have feelings too. Racist...
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I am Asian brah.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Gladstone said:

I am Asian brah.

Me too ... I've gone down on several Asian chicks .... I am what I eat.

Back to the original poast ... I knew all of this back in 1993 when I spent time with Heavens Gate Cult. Do told me that in 2013 we will almost assuredly be in the Fight Hunger Bowel.

That ... And I also read it on CBS Sports.cum last night .

Fuck Off