Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bloody Bob's Favorite Fake Latino

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
is at it again.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/george-zimmerman-pleads-no-contest-to-threatening-to-feed-private-investigator-to-alligator/872245035?fbclid=IwAR1LlQKM33IBpSbBxSFcwcn7lB9NFnXqProJYFbUwMO4oRKxQusln_aaF6Y

Apparently George doesn't like people bothering him and his family with questions. Apparently George likes to threaten people with death while using Tuff (but botched) Josey Wales quotes. Apparently, George still has that pesky stalking problem too!

One person got 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails throughout December. Voicemails contained ticking sounds and tones that would slowly increase in frequency. Another got 21 calls, 38 texts and seven voicemails in a two-hour time span.

Yeah, this mother fucker is stable and should be carrying a gun and doing fake police work.

But Bloody Bob insists it was all the thug kid's fault. But he's not a racist or anything.

strawman strawman strawman!

substance substance substance!

Watch Bob rationalize this and blame it on the Rats!

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I guess this proves that Trademark didn't sucker punch Zimmerman.

Good work Coug, you busted the case wide open. You should report your findings to the authorities.
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, I love how Zimmerman is now a "fake" Latino. Kind of like how Conservative blacks aren't "real" black people. You're just telling him he is on the wrong team, right Coug?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    LOL. Shooting fish in a barrel.

The fake Latino part was contemplated especially with you in mind. Glad you liked it; and you're welcome!

#thethughaditcoming

#dontfightinschoolorsmokepot

#youcanbelegallyshotifudoo

#bobhatesblackpeople

#zimmermanisjustanothercitizen

#neighborhoodwatch!

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Since everyone in the waiting room of the ER is illegal. I'm surprised to see Bob supporting another illegal Hispanic. I guess he's so racist that illegals >>>> Africans. It must be a home continent kind of thing rather than skin color issue.

Cue some homoerotic response.
    Standard Supporter
    Got it, you intentionally posted racist bilge with the hope that I would respond. Have you informed the authorities yet? This is the big break they've been looking for.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Since everyone in the waiting room of the ER is illegal. I'm surprised to see Bob supporting another illegal Hispanic. I guess he's so racist that illegals >>>> Africans. It must be a home continent kind of thing rather than skin color issue.

Zimmerman was born in Virginia. Not all Hispanics are illegal you racist bastard.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When are creepy and hondo going to fuck already

What a piece of shit thread
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Zimmerman was born in Virginia. Not all Hispanics are illegal you racist bastard.
    That's. The. Joke.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

TYFYS
    SFGbob said:

Got it, you intentionally posted racist bilge with the hope that I would respond. Have you informed the authorities yet? This is the big break they've been looking for.

Ok!!!!
    edited November 2018

Fuck you you humorless faggot.

Right after you and your pet faggot Bob hit each other's asses. You follow him around like your mom follows me around after a visit.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Homoerotic? You keep talking about how you like ass fucking young Mexican boys.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right after you and your pet faggot Bob hit each other's asses. You follow him around like your mom follows me around after a visit.
    You really suck at this

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Buy a sense of humor and quit fagging out the forum by drafting behind Bob. Otherwise, it's mom smack ... or worse.

Right now, it seems, I could get the Vatican to confer sainthood on Mrs. Bannon, and you'd find a way to get your dick tied up about it.
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Buy a sense of humor and quit fagging out the forum by drafting behind Bob. Otherwise, it's mom smack ... or worse.

Right now, it seems, I could get the Vatican to confer sainthood on Mrs. Bannon, and you'd find a way to get your dick tied up about it.
    Oh you're being funny

Thanks for letting us know

The bored really needed another race baiting piece of shit faggot. Thanks for hopping on and make sure to tell us when you're being funny

No one can tell

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Oh you're being funny

The bored really needed another race baiting piece of shit faggot. Thanks for hopping on and make sure to tell us when you're being funny

No one can tell
    Christ. You've changed man.
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Oh you're being funny

No one can tell
    Is this a joke?
    edited November 2018

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Oh you're being funny

No one can tell
    Is this a joke?
    No. Sort of.
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really suck at this
    I learned from the best.

Oh you're being funny

No one can tell
    Is this a joke?
    No. Sort of.
    Where's your sense of humor?

You've changed
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

That's. The. Joke.
    1. If you have to explain a joke, it’s not funny.
    2. I reread the posts leading up to the one I responded to and I call BS.

You made an assumption and got caught talking out of your ass, again. Quit making excuses and just own it and move on. Half of your posts are you defending some ill written tripe. Spend less time defending shitty posts and more time producing quality posts and the board will be a lot better place.