Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Molder of men lives on through former 4 star recruit

Kearse will never stop caring about getting the best out himself and everyone around him. He has always been cognizant of how he comports himself on the field during tough times. He wants to lead the right way. He knows that teammates will look to him during rough patches. So, being a raving lunatic isn’t going to help anyone.

Linkage

Also, "lol" at anything but failing to block Browner into Butler being his "worst play of his career".

ButlerPic.gif

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter

Kearse will never stop caring about getting the best out himself and everyone around him. He has always been cognizant of how he comports himself on the field during tough times. He wants to lead the right way. He knows that teammates will look to him during rough patches. So, being a raving lunatic isn’t going to help anyone.

Linkage

Also, "lol" at anything but failing to block Browner into Butler being his "worst play of his career".

ButlerPic.gif
    For most of the world it was the best play of his career.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Linkage

ButlerPic.gif

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Linkage

ButlerPic.gif

A piece of my soul died that day. FU for making me relive it.
    Funny, this play gave me a 4 hour boner.
    Another piece of my soul just died after reading that.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

whlinder said:

Linkage

ButlerPic.gif

@PurpleThrobber true?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

whlinder said:

Linkage

ButlerPic.gif

@PurpleThrobber true?
    hell, I'm going on a 4 decade boner as of last week.