Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I just solved the coaching issue

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited November 2018
    Sounds like Lubick might leave and Kellen Moore might replace him. Does Bush move to WR and remain OC?

I don’t fucking know so don’t ask.

JPAWIHDT

Also Cort can get fucked.

Also - no thanks on Tui. As a TE coach, sure.

Also RC - is not really “the main recruiter” it’s just an extra duty that is now mostly handled by others.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Sounds like Lubick might leave and Kellen Moore might replace him. Does Bush move to WR and remain OC?

JPAWIHDT

Also RC - is not really “the main recruiter” it’s just an extra duty that is now mostly handled by others.

Lubic can get fucked for all I care, his ass better get some cruits
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam

JPAWIHDT

Looks like someone else was taking a dump today when they came up with this gold!

JAPWTF? Confrused by that one. Still searching the interwebs for an acronym summary for this site.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Swaye said:

Playing with fire..Last time I thought outside the box of Gerald Alexander I got shit all over.

But then you got elected Mayor of Ding Dong City. So it all worked out. Mostly.
    Is that where Pete designed his Ding Dong Offensive Attack?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Playing with fire..Last time I thought outside the box of Gerald Alexander I got shit all over.

But then you got elected Mayor of Ding Dong City. So it all worked out. Mostly.
    Ding Dong City would be a good name for a HH forum. But we've probably got enough as it is.
    We could call the Duck Bored Ding Dong City.