Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which loss pissed you off the most?

Stay out of this Pitchfork. You got your shitty losses

Which loss pissed you off the most? 85 votes

Auburn
7%
whlinderUWhuskytskeetMisterEmDooglesJaWarrenJaHookerThebourbinator 6 votes
Oregon
51%
DerekJohnsonMikeDamoneHouhuskyvadawgHuskyJWHillsboroDuckRoadDawg55Mad_SonLoneStarDawgHoustonHuskyDoubleJDawghaiewhatshouldicareaboutBayDawgSonnyShackelfordBaphometGreenRiverGatorzFenderbender123doogvilleLebamDawg 44 votes
California
41%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BillSwayeCuntWaffleDennis_DeYoungCokeGreaterThanPepsiExtraChrisBno_uh2001400exTequillabiak1HUSKYFANATICMakaDawgPriceToBamaEwaDawgUWerentThereManhuskyhooliganSourcesToddTurnerLIVESMiley_Cyrus 35 votes

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138
    California
    RE: the Cal game, Petersen literally threw that game by replacing Brownsox with ShittyPants #2 at the most inopportune time.

0regon was basically another horrible coaching decision but the Cal game was the second one in three weeks that just shows how stubborn of a fuckstick that Peterman is.

Maybe the pole needs another possibility - abundance.

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    California
    Cal was the equivalent of ASU last year. Absolute bed shitting loss that made no sense and infuriated me to no end
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Auburn allowed me to tune out all sportscasting and playoff discussion for a year.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Auburn
    Knew the offense would be a shit show after the Browning speed-option at the goalline. Team had 1/2 the juice of the Auburn sideline, at best. Lifeless at times.

Called the Oregon loss. By the time CAL came around, I was long gone. Shitty Rose Bowl or bust.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Oregon
    Oregon far and away. Sitting on the ball at the end of regulation was as angry as I've ever been at a UW coach. I knew Henry was missing that kick. Pete should have too.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Oregon
    The only game this year that I haven’t been livid after is the BYU game. I don’t know why I even do this anymore. Husky football long stopped being enjoyable for me, and this current iteration is probably the most painful. Watching a far superior team consistently play down to floundering conference opponents and squeak out wins is just a miserable experience. I should take up yoga.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon

Oregon far and away. Sitting on the ball at the end of regulation was as angry as I've ever been at a UW coach. I knew Henry was missing that kick. Pete should have too.

Auburn at the time seemed like it could be a "good loss" and I didn't go in with high expectations of a win. Cal, to some extent, I just laughed at, since it was already going to be a shitty year and why not have another ASU like game?

Oregon stung because of how it ended with Petermen losing his balls and Cristoballz running it up the gut against us. I knew we were going to lose when we settled for the Henry field goal but there was just enough hope to make it sting.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Oregon
    Cal might be the game that we *should not* have lost, but the Oregon loss pissed me off more.

We were one missed FG from a win. And its fucking Oregon. I wanted to have a long streak on them.

I just don't care as much about Cal.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,181
    Oregon
    The Oregon loss made me say "we're on to 2019." I've only seen parts of two games since. Fuck Browning.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    California

The Oregon loss made me say "we're on to 2019." I've only seen parts of two games since. Fuck Browning.

Well the Cal game, if you watched it, would definitely have you saying "Fuck Petersen."
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Oregon
    The USC game in 2016, the Cal game in ______________, Stanford last year, plus 2008 (the whole year). FML you think I would get used to this
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club
    Oregon
    Oregon 52%
    Cal 40%
    Auburn 7%
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    The apple cup loss to WSU will piss me off the most