Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He Needs More Time ... silver bullet

Whoa!

Fuck ... CFBMatrix! What a great fucking site.

This guy shreds any argument the doogs can possibly muster ..

With a real coach Washington would be a Rose Bowl team.

Comments

• What I saw Saturday night tells me that we have been watching a team that is massively under performing most of the time. That is the first time I have seen a Sark team really emotionally invested in playing the damn game. It is the first time I have seen real execution consistently for 4 quarters. they actually looked like a championship caliber team. And, it is the first game I can remember is some time where Sark did not do some completely fucktarded ( this seems to be a cool thing to say on these bords) stupid thing.

amazing what a few pissed off fans can accomplish.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    They could still come up with bullshit. Recruiting rankings do not matter even though the best teams that are winning championships have top rated classes. Just look at Boise State and Kansas State.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

They could still come up with bullshit. Recruiting rankings do no matter even though the best teams that are winning championships have top rated classes. Just look at Boise State and Kansas State.

Doogs will latch onto any outlier to prove their shittastic poonts. I hate them.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The common question going around my group of friends during/after the game on Saturday was "where has this been all year?"
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tequilla said:

The common question going around my group of friends during/after the game on Saturday was "where has this been all year?"

You only get to play OSU once.

Unless you can put Idaho State on the schedule too.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It was more tied to the energy, focus, and attention to detail - for example, having 3rd and 7 and throwing the ball 8 yards to your 6'6" 275 lb TE that is more than a mismatch for defenders in those situations.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 467 Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe Sark was sober for a game?
  • BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 106
    It was his hat.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    vadawg said:

Maybe Sark was sober for a game?

Maybe the AD flew in a Joey's waitress for pregame pipe cleaning?