Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jason Shelley

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Shelley was talented. However He dropped about as many as He caught.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,181
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

go to the 53:40 mark to see his 64-yard TD pass in the '93 Rose Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_pHc2yZco

Look how lit Shelley is. This team should watch old highlights to see how to play with emotion and energy.
    He looked like he thought he just won the Heisman and Natty with that play. I'm all for emotion, but that was a little full retard for my taste.
    I rather enjoyed it myself. You must have hated Gaines celebration too.
    Gaines ran straight to the sideline with his teammates to celebrate with them. Shelley took his helmet off and ran around by himself to keep all eyes on himself. Yes, there is a difference.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited November 2018
    Not more than Reggie ... that guy had it all. But agree Shelley was a talent.

Also very talented at high speed chases w/ the cops in the U District (w/o stopping at 7-11 on Aurora), pulling out his weiner w/o having to be asked, and sucker punches.

Kid was a disaster. Ah, Prentice Perkins. A blast from the past.
    I recall another grab he made in that game of an overthrown ball that was just sick.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,183 Standard Supporter
    In my time (which isn't that long) of being a Husky fan I have never heard the crowd louder than after Gaines' interception.
    Sledog said:

In my time (which isn't that long) of being a Husky fan I have never heard the crowd louder than after Gaines' interception.

Who are you kidding. You've never been within 50 miles of campus, much less at a game.

Nice try.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Sledog said:

You lyin fuck sle, you never played fan

Sledog said:

Who are you kidding. You've never been within 50 miles of campus, much less at a game.

Nice try.

Sledog said:

I was just there Saturday night. I've been at most home games and many away the last 5 years. You're a fucking Cuog you've only been there to watch your team lose. I'll be at Oregon State and the Apple Cup. You buying the beer?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nice try.

Sledog said:

I was just there Saturday night. I've been at most home games and many away the last 5 years.
    Sure.
    edited November 2018

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nice try.

Sledog said:

I was just there Saturday night. I've been at most home games and many away the last 5 years.
    Sure.
    Pony up for the beer bitch! You can see first hand how mean and hateful I am. Why don't you tell me who's picture was on the Colorado game ticket? After all you were there.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nice try.

Sledog said:

Sure.
    Pony up for the beer bitch! You can see first hand how mean and hateful I am. Why don't you tell me who's picture was on the Colorado game ticket? After all you were there.
    Ironic.

When are you going to pony up for the beer, here?
    MisterEm said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Nice try.

Sledog said:

Sure.
    Ironic.

When are you going to pony up for the beer, here?
    Posers gonna pose.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Not more than Reggie ... that guy had it all. But agree Shelley was a talent.

Also very talented at high speed chases w/ the cops in the U District (w/o stopping at 7-11 on Aurora), pulling out his weiner w/o having to be asked, and sucker punches.

Kid was a disaster. Ah, Prentice Perkins. A blast from the past.

Stringesque
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I was just there Saturday night. I've been at most home games and many away the last 5 years. You're a fucking Cuog you've only been there to watch your team lose. I'll be at Oregon State and the Apple Cup. You buying the beer?
    How dare you!!! I am a Duck good sir. I BLEED grellow!

How's 13-2 feel you doog bitch?!?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you buying the beer at Oregon State or WSU or both? I'll be at both but it's hard for a non-fan......Hows 60-46 feel? Or 70-21?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you buying the beer at Oregon State or WSU or both?
    I'll be at both but it's hard for a non-fan......Hows 60-46 feel? Or 70-21?
    I don't drink.

Seen too many good men *gurgle*