Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Upheld targeting after a 15 second review

Kevin Mar is a joke

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,262
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dongman said:

Kevin Mar is a joke

You'd think the dude would have some empathy toward his asian brother from another mother who needs every penny he can get.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That wasn’t the most ridiculous call against the Cougs last night. There were many others and only 2 penalties against Cal who were tackling in pass protection all night with no hold calls. It’s clear the retarded PAC 12 wanted to send a message to Leach about the released text messages. It’s very PAC 12 to lay the wood to its highest ranked team in November like that. The fact that crew wasn’t broken up after our Gayme against USC is criminal. I fully expect Larry Scott to try to send that crew to the Apple Cup in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,703
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

That wasn’t the most ridiculous call against the Cougs last night. There were many others and only 2 penalties against Cal who were tackling in pass protection all night with no hold calls. It’s clear the retarded PAC 12 wanted to send a message to Leach about the released text messages. It’s very PAC 12 to lay the wood to its highest ranked team in November like that. The fact that crew wasn’t broken up after our Gayme against USC is criminal. I fully expect Larry Scott to try to send that crew to the Apple Cup in 3 weeks.

Classic. Already laying the groundwork of excuses for blowing the 1 Apple Cup every 10 years that the Cuog should win, but doesn't.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

UPDATE: I trusted the word of one of Cougcenter clowns that this was the same crew as the SC gayme. It wasn’t. I’m stupid. Lesson learned and I hope the move to Hanford incinerates all content of Cougcenter from here on out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    "Their eyes are as good as mine"

@GrandpaSankey
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dongman said:

Kevin Mar is a joke

"It looks like targeting if you squint....God knows they're squinters!"
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,990
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

UPDATE: I trusted the word of one of Cougcenter clowns that this was the same crew as the SC gayme. It wasn’t. I’m stupid. Lesson learned and I hope the move to Hanford incinerates all content of Cougcenter from here on out.
    Is Nusser still the biggest retard over there ?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Is Nusser still the biggest retard over there ?
    Odds are. I gleaned this misinformation off of a Twitter link. I haven’t poasted there all Season. The douchery is skrong over there. Sans my boy blackie. He coo.