Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yet another UW ticket story

I was at Toy's in Gorst last night around 11pm checking out the scene. A stripper named Destiny was giving me a lap dance when she offered me Bama-LSU tickets. I told her I couldn't because I had already purchased UW-Stanford tickets on StubHub for $0.23 and didn't want to waste that kind of coin. She spit on my dollar and threw it back in my face.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    TommySQC said:

I was at Toy's in Gorst last night around 11pm checking out the scene. A stripper named Destiny was giving me a lap dance when she offered me Bama-LSU tickets. I told her I couldn't because I had already purchased UW-Stanford tickets on StubHub for $0.23 $0.81 and didn't want to waste that kind of coin. She spit on my dollar and threw it back in my face.

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

TommySQC said:

I was at Toy's in Gorst last night around 11pm checking out the scene. A stripper named Destiny was giving me a lap dance when she offered me Bama-LSU tickets. I told her I couldn't because I had already purchased UW-Stanford tickets on StubHub for $0.23 $0.81 and didn't want to waste that kind of coin. She spit on my dollar and threw it back in my face.

5,23,81 are all acceptable answers