Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#FirePete

BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

They "looked past" cal? Pete's main thing has been every game is tuff. If his own players don't believe that what has been the point of the last 4 years? Bring back Sark.

Comments

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Bread said:

They "looked past" cal? Pete's main thing has been every game is tuff hard. If his own players don't believe that what has been the point of the last 4 years? Bring back Sark.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    You can say the same message over and over yet when you get lazy you get punched in the mouth
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Bread said:

They "looked past" cal? Pete's main thing has been every game is tuff. If his own players don't believe that what has been the point of the last 4 years? Bring back Sark.
    Pete is effective at communicating to the media the importance of preparing for each opponent the same way.

Apparently he is just not effective at communicating that to his team.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Tree going to rape us

Hide the plungers. Make them bring their own.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Mad_Son said:

You guys have never heard a player interviewed after losing to an inferior team?

This is what they say. Everytime.

What I'd rather hear: we lost to cal. We always lose to cal
    Chris Petersen is our couch
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Pete finally convinced his team winning PAC12 games are hard
  • LeachNeedsMoreTimLeachNeedsMoreTim Member Posts: 190
    For the love of all that is holy, please, please, please fire Pete
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

For the love of all that is holy, please, please, please fire Pete

Doesn't matter. Loser program.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club
    Huskies will beat Stanford and Oregon State, then lose to WSU. End up playing Texas Tech in the Alamo Bowl.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I haven't heard much from some of those guys who were demanding Haener replace Browning! He sure stunk up the place. Jesus, if he'd just have fallen on the ball instead of passing the Huskys may have won...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club

I haven't heard much from some of those guys who were demanding Haener replace Browning! He sure stunk up the place. Jesus, if he'd just have fallen on the ball instead of passing the Huskys may have won...

There isn't much to say after that brief debacle. But I would actually start Haener against Stanford.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    Fuller is stupid. And Lazy.