Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The key to enjoying the atmosphere at Husky stadium this week

JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Our flaccid team could use a little McPoyle incest energy.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam
    I recommend blow and beer followed by heroin. Blow and beer before the game and the herwon right before the game to calm down before the game. If you can’t find that, Kratom will give you that sedative feeling. Last, for the ballers in the crowd, a hooker to give you head while Jake runs backwards then throws an interception to mistags branch who returns it for a touchdown, will complete the afternoon and ensure enjoyment regardless of outcum.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club

Our flaccid team could use a little McPoyle incest energy.

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    HuskyJW said:

If Stanford wins

Free pub
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    HuskyJW said:

Well....this is how I'm doing it Saturday. Gonna drive up with Longduckdong...then go to the bar.

We'll probably setup a tailgate on one of the sidestreets. Get our Beer Muscles on....and instead of going to game just ask someone in Stanford jersey do this.

Allright...now it's time for the purple smoke and ten minute video introduction....HERE COME THE DAWGS!!!!

Hey look....the fucksticks keep standing on the landing when entering the stadium and walking up the stairs and blocking everyone's view.

If Stanford wins

If UW wins and P12North still winnable

Fuck me. Thanks Kim you faggot