Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mike Salk longtime HH lurker

2»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

jecornel said:

I'm guessing Danny is a frequent lurker. He has referenced the lunatic fanbase.

If I we're a parent, sibling, or player I would avoid HH. Once I had no ties to the program, I would be a frequent contributor.

One relative of a UW player emailed me and said he can hang out here because this particular player is well-liked by the Hardcore Husky community. He compared our banter on here to Hunter S. Thompson books.
    Hi @jamesosborne1959!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

jecornel said:

If I we're a parent, sibling, or player I would avoid HH. Once I had no ties to the program, I would be a frequent contributor.

One relative of a UW player emailed me and said he can hang out here because this particular player is well-liked by the Hardcore Husky community. He compared our banter on here to Hunter S. Thompson books.
    I want that guys life, the amount of blow he did on regular day was amazing
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

jecornel said:

Danny O'Neil has blurted out little HH catch phrases or parroted points that we were making. Which made me strongly suspect he is on here on the regular.
    No Danny O'Neil tits please.
    If he is here, I hope he mentions that Pete should consider recruiting more black kids from single parent homes. Sure they might be headache to deal with, but they usually have an edge that is fucking hard to coach
    Lazy take
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Danny O'Neil has blurted out little HH catch phrases or parroted points that we were making. Which made me strongly suspect he is on here on the regular.
    No Danny O'Neil tits please.
    If he is here, I hope he mentions that Pete should consider recruiting more black kids from single parent homes. Sure they might be headache to deal with, but they usually have an edge that is fucking hard to coach
    Lazy take
    I am pressing ya fuck