Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Haener pick 6

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Anyone have a good gif of Browning's reaction after the play? I especially enjoyed them jawing at each other when Haener trotted out there to gift the Bear's D a TD.

I can see his smirk with a glance to Pete. Nice call old man.

@SpiritHorse, we must here from you this week. What are the God's saying?

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    biak1 said:

Browning is such a smug fuck. If you’re gonna act like that you gotta ball out.

110%
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    not like Browning was doing shit all game. Pick 6 sucked but it was a great play by the LB
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
    Browning's last throw should have been a pick 6
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited October 2018
    jecornel said:

It was a frustration call to put him in at that moment and doomed from chinception. But part of me empathisezes with Pete for saying fuck it all.

I agree with you. They coaching staff didn't help Haener much once he got out there. They should have given Heaner the roll out play earlier. Get him lubed up before asking too much of him. I mean Christ. Hamdan and Pete, you stink.
    Hamdan has been an utter abortion.

Fuck the run:pass ratios. He is not a good playcaller.

EDIT: Watch the J Smiff offense. Clear method to the Babushka's madness. None for Pete's bullshit offense.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    biak1 said:

Browning is such a smug fuck. If you’re gonna act like that you gotta ball out.

Ball out without testicles? Asking too much.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

not like Browning was doing shit all game. Pick 6 sucked but it was a great play by the LB

It was actually a pretty easy play ... Haener's primary weakness is that he doesn't see things around him and he threw the ball right to the defender.

On the next series, Haener got away with another ball that was a strong pass breakup but could have just as easily been another INT by not looking off a defender.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    jecornel said:

It was a frustration call to put him in at that moment and doomed from chinception. But part of me empathisezes with Pete for saying fuck it all.

I agree with you. They coaching staff didn't help Haener much once he got out there. They should have given Heaner the roll out play earlier. Get him lubed up before asking too much of him. I mean Christ. Hamdan and Pete, you stink.
    "Lubed up" usually has another conotation.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

jecornel said:

At a minimum it's a sign that Pete is fucking pissed and acknowledges things are FUBAR. It's a start.
    This was my final take after their well-televised interaction mid-3rd quarter.

Didn't look good. Change up was needed.