Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thread for the Doogs - We will win the North and likely the Pac-12 championship.

Don't get me wrong. The program is exposed. Bush Hamdan needs to be fired end of season. Our offense completely sucks right now, but...

1) Our defense gave up 6 points to Cal despite all the bend but don't break zone bullshit being run.
2) Stanford is at home, Black Beast, Trey Adams, and Gaskin are likely to be back. The loss of Gaskin is likely more important than we all thought to the offense. It's a bounce back game and Stanford is very beat'able - especially at home.
3) We're not losing to the Beavs are home.
4) We own the cougs. Yes, they are having a good year. Doesn't matter. Cougs don't match up well with us offensively.

And then a likely rematch with Utah...

Roses, baby. Pin this shit.

What this season has done is exposed shit Pete needs to fix for everyone to see, including Pete. I fully expect a new OC next year and more blood letting of weak recruiting coaches. ST coach likely gets axe'd or takes a different role.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would argue that the Coogs do match up with us well offensively this year given that our defensive philosophy is now "Let them catch the ball whenever they want, just tackle them afterwards".

I predict s Snow Bowl-like ass raping

Free Pub!!
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This next game will really tell you if theyre capable of that. Because of Gaskins lingering injury and Stanford’s capable Dline and backers, I would bet the deciding factor will be Browning throwing the ball a good amount under pressure.

Stanford is going to use their huge dipshit one trick pony receivers to force DPI on your aggressive secondary and then pick on the backers with mouthbreathers like Trent Irwin.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think we’ll win the north, but this team isn’t beating Utah again. We had every reason to be pissed off and motivated after the crushing Oregon loss, but we’ve looked flat in both games since. This team has no edge. It’s enough to beat the cougs, but nothing more.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Losing Gaskin was more important than we thought? Who the fuck thought it WOULDN’T be very important?
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Everyone wanted smiff gone for 2 years... The only reason he left was to be a head coach. Bush ain't goin anywhere with pete at the helm
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I would argue that the Coogs do match up with us well offensively this year given that our defensive philosophy is now "Let them catch the ball whenever they want, just tackle them afterwards".

I predict s Snow Bowl-like ass raping

He said it was a doog post; read stronger.