Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    I have been saying forever that BBK will be drafted very highly. It's laughable when posters say he is going undrafted. BBK is a special talent.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Good for him. He’s kicking ass despite his diminutive stature. I still think he’s fodder for a + power run game but bully for him for his balls and production.

• CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    Baseman said:

Good for him. He’s kicking ass despite his diminutive stature. I still think he’s fodder for a + power run game but bully for him for his balls and production.

NFL is a pass happy league. What teams are truly committed to the run? I can only think of the Seahawks. Rams are more of a side to side aka jet sweeps type of running game.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    What kind of cunt would believe that BBK isn’t a top-ten talent?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Article says Rapp only had one tackle against WSU last week, not sure I can trust it.

I'll seriously eat major crow if BBK goes higher than the 5th round.

I kind of thought he was more of a mid to late round guy. There is the possibility the writer doesn't know anything, but it is interesting.
    Crawfish said:

Baseman said:

NFL is a pass happy league. What teams are truly committed to the run? I can only think of the Seahawks. Rams are more of a side to side aka jet sweeps type of running game.
    Chris Trapasso is a millennial want to be. BBK is 200 lbs., period, and a late round pick at best.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    If he shows up to the combine 6'0 230, and runs a 4.6 he could be a third-rounder, combine will matter a lot
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Baseman said:

Chris Trapasso is a millennial want to be. BBK is 200 lbs., period, and a late round pick at best.
    He's 215-220. There are a lot of LB's in the 220's in the NFL these days.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Yeah this is a pretty garbage draft. 4 CBs drafted before my? Bryant?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    BBK is a lot like Duke Riley out of LSU who went in the 3rd to ATL a few years ago.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Baseman said:

BBK works out at NS Performance in downtown Seattle in the summer. I have stood next to him a handful of times. He is 5'11 at best and maybe 205lbs or so. If he looks small with pads on, you should see him without him. He has really skinny legs and very slender shoulders. The one thing that stuck out at least to me is he has really short arms. I think the only reason he even gets drafted will be his interviews. Other than that I wouldn't touch him.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    People are hoping bbk as the fastest linebacker in the country and super strong. He is going to have a very disappointing combine with all this hype.

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Baseman said:

No way he’s close to 220. He is what he is: an outstanding 200 lb football player.

Compare his pic to Ruben Foster (top) listed at 6’1 228 and Malcom Smith 6’0 225. They’re not close

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hate myself right now.

Good for BBK, and honestly I hope he proves me wrong. I think I'm mostly just upset still from when he gave up the big run to Barkely in the Fiesta Bowl. Him looking to the sidelines as the ball is snapped gets me every time.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Crawfish said:

Baseman said:

No way he’s close to 220. He is what he is: an outstanding 200 lb football player.

Compare his pic to Ruben Foster (top) listed at 6’1 228 and Malcom Smith 6’0 225. They’re not close

Once you account for BBK's much larger brain the weights balance out.

Huh?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club