Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roof teasing some bad news?

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,001
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

BlastDoor said:

Saying Wellington is better than BBK is insane. But it's not insane to think that, if not for the injuries, he would've been starting over him. There's a reason that he was not redshirted. The coaches obviously thought he was a difference maker, the guy who would've been the next big thing at ILB. Sadly, I think his injuries robbed him of athleticism. It happens.

Everyone knows the difference between bbk and Clifford and/or Hoffman.
    One foot and 40lbs
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Isaiah Renfro would be starting alongside Aaron Fuller. Do you even deal in hypothetics?

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

Saying Wellington is better than BBK is insane. But it's not insane to think that, if not for the injuries, he would've been starting over him. There's a reason that he was not redshirted. The coaches obviously thought he was a difference maker, the guy who would've been the next big thing at ILB. Sadly, I think his injuries robbed him of athleticism. It happens.

BBK and Tevis didn't redshirt either. BBK had more tackles his true freshman season than Wellington had in his career.

But tackles don't tell us everything! Seriously though, some of you fucks have driven me crazy for three years saying BBK sucks even tho all he's ever done since his freshman year was be a productive player on good defenses.
    Hey fuck. I admitted I was wrong and sort of apologized to BBK. So there, you little yellow bastard!
    RoadDawg is a chinaman?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,001
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

BBK and Tevis didn't redshirt either. BBK had more tackles his true freshman season than Wellington had in his career.

But tackles don't tell us everything! Seriously though, some of you fucks have driven me crazy for three years saying BBK sucks even tho all he's ever done since his freshman year was be a productive player on good defenses.
    Hey fuck. I admitted I was wrong and sort of apologized to BBK. So there, you little yellow bastard!
    RoadDawg is a chinaman?
    Welcum to 2014 when I uncovered his little Vietcong plot to infiltrate our shit.
    I thought you liked getting your shit infiltrated... damn this boob is hard to follow.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

RoadDawg is a chinaman?
    Welcum to 2014 when I uncovered his little Vietcong plot to infiltrate our shit.
    I thought you liked getting your shit infiltrated... damn this boob is hard to follow.
    My plan is working.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Roof now hinting that Eason is going pro this year.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doesn't think he can beat out the Heinous one...
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Some people got banned from certain Facebook groups for saying that was a possibility
    Fucking Russians
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I said this a year ago....you fucksticks said I was crazy
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He was jogging out of the tunnel vs. Colorado, which of course doesn't mean shit.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018

Where are you getting this hint? Nowhere on her message board says anything that aludes to that until some rando posts “Eason?” They’re guessing over there more than we are and most of them just copying guesses from our page anyways. We’re playing ourselves.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Where are you getting this hint? Nowhere on her message board says anything that aludes to that until some rando posts “Eason?” They’re guessing over there more than we are and most of them just copying guesses from our page anyways. We’re playing ourselves.
    are we* winning?