Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We have a stable of RBs for the first time in forever

I'm not going to say Washington will be better than Sankey, but talent-wise he's right up there. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted higher. He's more of a prototypical NFL RB.

Having said that, obviously if Sankey comes back next year we'll be loaded but from everything I'm hearing that's not going to happen and it shouldn't. We'll be more than fine with the guys we have though. Washington, Callier, even Cooper appears to be getting back to himself, and then Lavon Coleman should be a tank too. As much as I love having a dominant back like Sankey and Polk, it'd be really nice if we could get more of a committee going to keep all the guys fresh.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

I'm not going to say Washington will be better than Sankey, but talent-wise he's right up there. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets drafted higher. He's more of a prototypical NFL RB.

Having said that, obviously if Sankey comes back next year we'll be loaded but from everything I'm hearing that's not going to happen and it shouldn't. We'll be more than fine with the guys we have though. Washington, Callier, even Cooper appears to be getting back to himself, and then Lavon Coleman should be a tank too. As much as I love having a dominant back like Sankey and Polk, it'd be really nice if we could get more of a committee going to keep all the guys fresh.

I could give a shit if it is by committee or not. We got a once a decade kind of guy with Sankey...run him down their throats 30 times a game.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Washington has great size and speed, but with our Oline you need GREAT vision and the ability to cut on a dime.

See #25.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sankey should go to the NFL so he can take care of his family and running backs have a short shelf life.
  • Sankey should go to the NFL so he can take care of his family and running backs have a short shelf life.

agreed and he can always come back later to get his degree. college is designed to prepare you for the real world and Bishop is prepared to enter the workforce in his chosen field!

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Sankey should go to the NFL so he can take care of his family and running backs have a short shelf life.

Posts always about blacks?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Don't flog the Bishop..... he could be the Pope one day