Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time for the D Word?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TTJ said:

salemcoog said:

I was there. While a few Dasanis came out after the missed call to end the game, Reggie and a couple others taunting the crowd set it off for realz.

This is bullshit. I was there.
    Maybe Reggie got hit by a bottle first. I just remember him and a few others taunting the crowd hard. I know this for sure.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I was at the 2010 Apple Cup when the student section threw ice at Tokolahi while he was carted off the field. Coog trash gonna trash.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was at the 2010 Apple Cup when the student section threw ice at Tokolahi while he was carted off the field. Coog trash gonna trash.

Yeah. That was worse. No defense here for any of it. And if fans don’t throw bottles in 2002 then nobody taunts the fans either.

I for one hope that shit never happens again.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Yeah. That was worse. No defense here for any of it. And if fans don’t throw bottles in 2002 then nobody taunts the fans either.

Classy.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,011
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I never root for injuries from bottles.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

TommySQC said:

I thought she feared for her life in Miami?

Abundance?

God Miami is/was a fucking dump. I was supposed to go with the wife but then 9/11 happened and she could not get the time off of work for the rescheduled date. I took my daughter....huge mistake. Walking in and out of that shithole was definitely the most alert I have ever been going to a game.
    @creepycoug true?
    Tommy's a pussy, so there's that.

Help's Trump IMO.
  • Options
    LaZoris said:

"A few bottles were hurled toward the field. And then a whole bunch followed.

"We all go berserk," Huskies offensive tackle Khalif Barnes recalled. "Things were great. And then I started dodging bottles."

UW receiver Reggie Williams was hit by a bottle, though he didn't want to talk about it yesterday. Outside linebacker Greg Carothers' father was hit by a bottle. So was Tacoma News Tribune Huskies beat writer Craig Hill. A Seattle television reporter barely flinched when a cup of beer landed on his head while he interviewed kicker John Anderson.

UW athletic director Barbara Hedges said at the time she "feared for her life."

https://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Apple-Cup-of-2002-turned-crazy-1130024.php

This whole thread reminded me why I hate the Washington Huskies with such a passion: the single most pussy and whinny fanbase in cfb. There is nobody close.

@salemcoog : CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brutha!
  • Options
    TTJ said:

salemcoog said:

I was there. While a few Dasanis came out after the missed call to end the game, Reggie and a couple others taunting the crowd set it off for realz.

This is bullshit. I was there.
    Pussy. Life is tuff. Get a helmet or limit your soft ass to Nebraska classy.

Punk.