Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Praise Allah

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Baphomet said:

We know Eason has an arm but does he have the cerebral fortitude to learn Pete's playbook?

Is he a film room junkie? Will he understand all the shifting bullshit and will he adapt the clap?

Met a few Georgia fans last week and their feeling of Eason is that he acted like he expected the job and didn't WANT to earn the job. Arrogance was the word they used.

Haener will be ready to rumble. He has the moxie, throws with anticipation and the coaches love him. A, "try hard" and loves the game of football.
    Little known fact. Once you get the clap, you are immune to it.
    What? Pretty sure got infected twice
    Butt infections can be multiple. Way to out yourself.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It is jakes last year, he has played more than 4 games. We are truely playing with house money. I need new handle after this year

EasonInToIt
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Down south we? eagerly await you’re next try hard QB who probably won’t be Eason because he’s a dumbass who can’t be bothered to watch film or memorize the playbook.

It’s great to see that UW’s high water mark is “the point” and going 1-2 against Helfrich, and your best QB in a generation went 2-2 against us? and actually sucks because he’d be 3-1 against us? if he’d just handed off the ball.

Probably the best part of this whole game of grabass is you faggots gloating about us getting our asses kicked by the Cuogs, like that’s a new thing.

Even if it is Eason somehow Hamhands is going to fuck him up and you don’t have any WRs anyway except for a bunch of gym rat coach-on-the-field types.

This is it for UW. The salad days. A close loss to whOregon (lol!) in OT, the “point,” rooting for Cuog to do what you can’t most of the time.

This is Year 5. Get used to what you’re seeing, because this what you are now. Except our meathead already beat you in Year 1.

Funny if you think about it.

Channelling Mosster isn't a good look for you.
    I make no claims to football knowledge. I am a waterfowl of ever so slightly above average intelligence, just like the ever so slightly above average university I support.

Every thing I poast was a fact. Cobra was a high four star, just like all the other Jakes in your QB room Haener was a 3 star, Eason was 5 star. Sirmon was a high 4, so you got that one!

Cobra is 2-2 against whOregon (lol!) just like Peenerman. Pennerman and cobra could probably be 4-0 but for their own dumbassery. Think punting from the 49, checking into the fade. No disagreement here

These are all facts save for my speculation that UW *could* be 4-0 against us? the last 4 years.

Peenerman is 1-2 against Helfrich. That should be a big fucking red flag right there. Reducing anything to a sample size of three is a great way to draw really stupid conclusions. If Pete didn't obliterate him so badly in the third round he would have gotten more chances to change that record. No one in their right mind thinks Helfrich is a better coach than Pete. Jim Lambright is undefeated against Nick Saban. NOFC.

Even if you discount the Mariota game, 1-1 is still pretty disturbing.

All facts. Sorry kids, but everything I’m saying is true.

Of course I have a lot of hate in my heart. I’m a duck born of rape and serial violence. That’s why I love @haie. He’s the best poaster on this Cuog bored. His hate is honest and refreshing. For the most part, the rest of you are closet doogs. Except @StrongArmCobra, he’s out of the closet.

BONEM BONEM BONEM BONEM BONEM
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Baphomet said:

We know Eason has an arm but does he have the cerebral fortitude to learn Pete's playbook?

Is he a film room junkie? Will he understand all the shifting bullshit and will he adapt the clap?

Met a few Georgia fans last week and their feeling of Eason is that he acted like he expected the job and didn't WANT to earn the job. Arrogance was the word they used.

Haener will be ready to rumble. He has the moxie, throws with anticipation and the coaches love him. A, "try hard" and loves the game of football.
    Little known fact. Once you get the clap, you are immune to it.
    What? Pretty sure got infected twice
    Butt infections can be multiple. Way to out yourself.
    U tu @Swaye ? Going to bash buttstuff? I might need a new board
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Down south we? eagerly await you’re next try hard QB who probably won’t be Eason because he’s a dumbass who can’t be bothered to watch film or memorize the playbook.

It’s great to see that UW’s high water mark is “the point” and going 1-2 against Helfrich, and your best QB in a generation went 2-2 against us? and actually sucks because he’d be 3-1 against us? if he’d just handed off the ball.

Probably the best part of this whole game of grabass is you faggots gloating about us getting our asses kicked by the Cuogs, like that’s a new thing.

Even if it is Eason somehow Hamhands is going to fuck him up and you don’t have any WRs anyway except for a bunch of gym rat coach-on-the-field types.

This is it for UW. The salad days. A close loss to whOregon (lol!) in OT, the “point,” rooting for Cuog to do what you can’t most of the time.

This is Year 5. Get used to what you’re seeing, because this what you are now. Except our meathead already beat you in Year 1.

I make no claims to football knowledge. I am a waterfowl of ever so slightly above average intelligence, just like the ever so slightly above average university I support.

Every thing I poast was a fact. Cobra was a high four star, just like all the other Jakes in your QB room Haener was a 3 star, Eason was 5 star. Sirmon was a high 4, so you got that one!

Cobra is 2-2 against whOregon (lol!) just like Peenerman. Pennerman and cobra could probably be 4-0 but for their own dumbassery. Think punting from the 49, checking into the fade. No disagreement here

These are all facts save for my speculation that UW *could* be 4-0 against us? the last 4 years.

Peenerman is 1-2 against Helfrich. That should be a big fucking red flag right there. Reducing anything to a sample size of three is a great way to draw really stupid conclusions. If Pete didn't obliterate him so badly in the third round he would have gotten more chances to change that record. No one in their right mind thinks Helfrich is a better coach than Pete. Jim Lambright is undefeated against Nick Saban. NOFC.

Of course I have a lot of hate in my heart. I’m a duck born of rape and serial violence. That’s why I love @haie. He’s the best poaster on this Cuog bored. His hate is honest and refreshing. For the most part, the rest of you are closet doogs. Except @StrongArmCobra, he’s out of the closet.

- Everything reverts to the mean eventually, especially UW QBs.

- Glad you agree with me that Peenerman is a risk-averse coach who will probably never achieve even a dominant position in the Division del Norte

- When you boil it all down, there's only one statistic that matters. And that statistic sez that Peenerman went 1-2 against Mark Helfrich and 0-1 against Cristoballz. He's batting 1.000 against Willie Lyles-Taggart though, so he's got that going for him.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

- Glad you agree with me that Peenerman is a risk-averse coach who will probably never achieve even a dominant position in the Division del Norte

- When you boil it all down, there's only one statistic that matters. And that statistic sez that Peenerman went 1-2 against Mark Helfrich and 0-1 against Cristoballz. He's batting 1.000 against Willie Lyles-Taggart though, so he's got that going for him.
    Dang man, I didn't realize being owned by the coogs hurts you so deeply. I am so sorry. I'll give you some tim to heal before I expect any intelligent conversation from you.

Ts and Ps man.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Are you really bragging about how your team has had 3 coaches in 3 years? "Beat UW, nothing else matters" sure has a little brother feel to it.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Dang man, I didn't realize being owned by the coogs hurts you so deeply. I am so sorry. I'll give you some tim to heal before I expect any intelligent conversation from you.

Ts and Ps man.
    Congrats on the big Coog win buddy!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2018
    @AZDuck I'm very interested to see what Petersen can do with the most talented QB he's ever had next season. He didn't inherit a Sam Darnold or Justin Herbert like the slap dicks down South. He's never had a QB like that to prop him up and make him look better than he is. It's nothing short of amazing what Petersen has managed to do with Browning at QB. I'm excited for the future. WOOOOO!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

@AZDuck I'm very interested to see what Petersen can do with the most talented QB he's ever had next season. He didn't inherit a Sam Darnold or Justin Herbert like the slap dicks down South. He's never had a QB like that to prop him up and make him look better than he is. It's nothing short of amazing what Petersen has managed to do with Browning at QB. I'm excited for the future. WOOOOO!

No one cares what a loser who runs away after a loss thinks about anything. But I'm hearing you get to play Stanford for the chance to be the tallest midget in the worst conference in CFB. 13/15. 30-27. Your playoff hopes ended in Eugene.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

No one cares what a loser who runs away after a loss thinks about anything. But I'm hearing you get to play Stanford for the chance to be the tallest midget in the worst conference in CFB. 13/15. 30-27. Your playoff hopes ended in Eugene.
    Was waiting for one of you quooks to say this. Would you rather Oregon be #1 team in the Pac-12 or #5? Kind of a stupid argument cutting off your nose to spite your face.

We never had playoff hopes. You can keep trying to put that on us but the vast majority of this fan base knew this wasn't a playoff team before the season. I don't give a damn about the fucking playoffs you idiot. I want nothing to do with Bama this season.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Quooks really struggling in here, more than usual.

Thread was about jake’s last year, then got high jacked with quook bull shit
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Am I the only one who thinks Jake could return for a redshirt senior year?
  • Options
    Bread said:

Am I the only one who thinks Jake could return for a redshirt senior year?

WTF just for thinking about it
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Cool. Which Jake are you talking about? Eason or one of the other ones?

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2018
    Once Eason takes over, we're going to miss Browning's scrambling ability. Eason has a tendency to stand tall in the pocket. A year from now, people are going to complain about Eason being a statue. This is a puppy approved prediction. Hth.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

It is jakes last year, he has played more than 4 games. We are truely playing with house money. I need new handle after this year

Little known fact: I can change handles. After Jake plays his last game I will make you @CaptainDingDong , unless someone else has something better in mind. Smooches.
    Is Sniveling Bitch available?