Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gayme Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Desmond is such a butt hurt loser homer

Did he pick Colorado? Lmao
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    These grapes taste sour.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

You should have won your games and you'd be on game day, but you didn't, so there's that. You're jealous. Shut up.

Hi there, Gameday was never coming to watch us host an unranked Colorado. Not that anyone here would have given a shit if they did.
    Had you beat Auburn game day would have been in Eugene last week instead of Pullman this week. HTH.
    If a chip shot was sunk, you would be banned by now.

We don't deal in hypotheticals around here. Exhibit A above.

I like to say the game hinged on a 37 yarder (not a chip shot for college kickers) when Oregon missed pretty much the exact same fg a few possessions previous, I like to do that.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,124
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

You should have won your games and you'd be on game day, but you didn't, so there's that. You're jealous. Shut up.

Hi there, Gameday was never coming to watch us host an unranked Colorado. Not that anyone here would have given a shit if they did.
    Had you beat Auburn game day would have been in Eugene last week instead of Pullman this week. HTH.

I like to say the game hinged on a 37 yarder (not a chip shot for college kickers) when Oregon missed pretty much the exact same fg a few possessions previous, I like to do that.
    All of our decisions at that point were based on oregon already having missed so it is true. Ironically our chances of winning may have been higher if oregon had made that field goal because we would have had more incentive to go for a touchdown.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

All of our decisions at that point were based on oregon already having missed so it is true. Ironically our chances of winning may have been higher if oregon had made that field goal because we would have had more incentive to go for a touchdown.
    So you’re saying, either way, Washington WON that game?

• Options

Mad_Son said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

No... I'm not sure how you possibly could have come to that conclusion based on what I wrote...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike has been struggling this week
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

No... I'm not sure how you possibly could have come to that conclusion based on what I wrote...
    Well you said “if we would have made the field goal....”

Then the Oregon fan says “yeah but we missed one too.”

And then you said “yeah well if you would have made it we probably would have scored a touchdown”

• Options

ASU is twice as good a Oregon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll see

They lost at home to Stanford. That's makes them a good ball club
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,803
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

Quook POTD!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

We'll see

30-27
  • Options

We'll see

Not gonna argue with you. You, know your stuff.

That’s a GOOD, ASU team.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

We'll see

Not gonna argue with you. You, know your stuff.

That’s a GOOD, ASU team.

By ASU standards it kind of is.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

And then you said “yeah well if you would have made it we probably would have scored a touchdown”

That's not what I said but I understand the nuance is lost on you.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

ntxduck said:

MisterEm said:

That's not what I said but I understand the nuance is lost on you.
    I’ll be sitting here for the next few hours if you’d like to explain where I got it wrong.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll see

30-27
    UW is not a good team but after we lose to Stanford at home things will be looking up
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve been a couple times. It’s boring and over hyped.
    And way too early in the morning to start a game day