Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Cougs-Ducks Game Thread

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Peterman said:

Gwad said:

Announcers are almost obsessed with Crystalballs

They have said some pretty preposterous things all around.
    Oregon's only loss was a fluke, they could be a playoff team!!!!
    Autzen might be the only Stadium in the Pac 12 thats louder.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    This is as shitty as anything we saw under slingblade or bill. Totally lost. Playing 10 yards off the receivers. Doesn't appear to be a coherent offensive game plan. Shit tackling.

Peterson lost to this guy. Lulz.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This 1st half has been a total ass whoopin’.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is as shitty as anything we saw under slingblade or bill. Totally lost. Playing 10 yards off the receivers. Doesn't appear to be a coherent offensive game plan. Shit tackling.

Jim Leavitt has been awful against the Air Raid everywhere.

The offense has five concepts and we aren't in a position to stop any of them. Oregon never had the slightest chance in this game and I we will rarely beat them as long as Leavitt is the DC.
    Mosster47 said:

Jim Leavitt has been awful against the Air Raid everywhere.

The offense has five concepts and we aren't in a position to stop any of them. Oregon never had the slightest chance in this game and I we will rarely beat them as long as Leavitt is the DC.
    I expected Oregon to lose this game and by possibly double digits but this be a shit show
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Who on here thought Oregon had a chance in this game?

Oregon seriously has the 7th best secondary in the MWC trying to beat Wazzu in Pullman on the biggest day in program history.

If we keep it within 21 at half we will only lose by 17.

What is this four consecutive wins against ranked opponents shit?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    edited October 2018
    MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEWSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

What does it feel like to lose to the cougs? Figured you guys would just be numb to it at this point and could give me some insight.

Wahat does it feel like to lose to Oregon?

Normal?
    Super witty after the last 2 years!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

This...we don't even have 4 consecutive wins...
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I mean even @Mosster47 agrees that this is just a scrimmage.
    ntxduck said:

Gwad said:

This...we don't even have 4 consecutive wins...
    They've said it twice too. The earbud guys must be in the wigwam.
    haie said:

haie said:

What does it feel like to lose to the cougs? Figured you guys would just be numb to it at this point and could give me some insight.

Normal?
    Just consider that your coach who I would die to have, couldn’t maneuver past this team.
    haie said:
    I have been saying for two months there was no way possible for Oregon to win this game.

"Zero chance" were my exact words.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Normal?
    Just consider that your coach who I would die to have, couldn’t maneuver past this team.
    Really? he's about to maneuver past Oregon right now. 1 conference loss
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:
    I have been saying for two months there was no way possible for Oregon to win this game.

Yeah but @Mosster47 thought this coaching staff was awesome but here all these 1 stars are shoving a pile of wheat up his ass
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Normal?
    LOL. An all-time moving of the goalposts. No one outside of FS OBK thought Oregon had a shot here.
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Yeah but @Mosster47 thought this coaching staff was awesome but here all these 1 stars are shoving a pile of wheat up his ass
    Wazzu doesn't shove anything. Leavitt can't scheme against the Air Raid and the DB's aren't anywhere near good enough to cover their WR's.

Football is about matchups and Oregon doesn't matchup with Wazzu at all.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Normal?
    Congrats on your 2 game win streak, Alamo Jr bowl and Washington State beating us?

Must feel like heaven.