Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Amandre Couch Sale

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    tryon was playing buck, this kid was supposed to be a sam
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Baseman said:

Another befuddling departure at the thinnest position on the roster. Huh???

Chinned for using the word befuddling.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    1. He’s a SAM you fucking idiots.

2. Anyone named “Amandre” will not make it 5 years with Pete.

3. My guess is that, after they thrust him into the starting role to see what he’d do and he lost it - he freaked out. Kids are dumb.

4. Let’s go get a big time SAM!!! (LOL SHOOT ME).
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club

3. My guess is that, after they thrust him into the starting role to see what he’d do and he lost it - he freaked out. Kids are dumb.

No probs

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Tequilla said:

If we have a position of weakness and you can’t get on the field at said position ... best of luck but hard to view that as a situation that hurts UW

Has he played in more than 4 games this year? Possible redshirt? My guess is a transfer to the Mountain West or Big Sky is in order.

He’s a second year player at a position of need. Now obviously him quitting mid season proves he sucks and never had the conviction to ever develop into an impact player, but the revelation is still a hard one to swallow nonetheless.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I think that was the case
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    STAY POSITIVE!!!
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Domicillo said:

I know this has already been discussed a couple times but seems relevant to link again as Amandre’s the first one of our post Oct. 15 transfers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/ucla/Article/UCLA-Football-College-Football-is-About-to-Essentially-Introduce-Free-Agency-123108503/Amp/

this rule is so fucked up. I don't see it lasting long.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    PhDoog said:

This is what the 13th? front 7 player we have lost since the bowl game?

anyone have a list going?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

But "A'mandre" would make it.
    edited October 2018

Tequilla said:

If we have a position of weakness and you can’t get on the field at said position ... best of luck but hard to view that as a situation that hurts UW

Has he played in more than 4 games this year? Possible redshirt? My guess is a transfer to the Mountain West or Big Sky is in order.

He’s a second year player at a position of need. Now obviously him quitting mid season proves he sucks and never had the conviction to ever develop into an impact player, but the revelation is still a hard one to swallow nonetheless.
    Stomp my nuts if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a rather late-acquired recruit from Tahoma/Maple Valley? I don't recall him being a big target on anyone's radar, but maybe the TBSrs can enlighten me.

Coker? How many RO's did you get for stalking this kid? A DDY 3 means 3 ROs, correct? So did you have 2 or 3 ROs?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Tequilla said:

Stomp my nuts if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a rather late-acquired recruit from Tahoma/Maple Valley? I don't recall him being a big target on anyone's radar, but maybe the TBSrs can enlighten me.

Coker? How many RO's did you get for stalking this kid? A DDY 3 means 3 ROs, correct? So did you have 2 or 3 ROs?
    He committed in August before his senior year, so not super late. I would guess he was a DDY 2.
    edited October 2018

Tequilla said:

He committed in August before his senior year, so not super late. I would guess he was a DDY 2.
    Sometimes the early commits names don't circulate much with the anticipation of the undecideds on the countdown to signing day. Might've been the case with Amanda. I seem to remember some uncertainty with that kid as the recruiting season came to an end. Grades or an injury maybe?

Coker! I know you've got a dossier for every player in your spank bank. Were there any concerns or hiccups with this recruit?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited October 2018
    No worries. We have recorded really well at the OLB position.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Sounds like he wanted more playing time. Not sure how hes going to find it sitting out as a RS junior (I'm assuming he would have to) unless hes headed to FCS.