Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well that's original
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Steffen sounds like a fag. And a liar.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    First of all the guy never "changed" he was liberal squish before he is a liberal squish now.

I believed simultaneously that Christine Blasey Ford was a credible accuser, that Kavanaugh was owed a certain presumption of innocence,

On what basis exactly was Ford credible? Her story where everyone she said was at the party denied any memory of the party including her best friend who said she had never met Kavanaugh? Or was it the part about how she couldn't recall the date, the location or how she got to the party and how she got home from the party that made her story so credible?

Or maybe it was her lies about having a fear of flying or the need for two front doors in her house that made her story credible? There was nothing credible about her story.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

First of all the guy never "changed" he was liberal squish before he is a liberal squish now.

I believed simultaneously that Christine Blasey Ford was a credible accuser, that Kavanaugh was owed a certain presumption of innocence,

On what basis exactly was Ford credible? Her story where everyone she said was at the party denied any memory of the party including her best friend who said she had never met Kavanaugh? Or was it the part about how she couldn't recall the date, the location or how she got to the party and how she got home from the party that made her story so credible?

Or maybe it was her lies about having a fear of flying or the need for two front doors in her house that made her story credible? There was nothing credible about her story.

As some gal said last night - her story was incredibly credible

And the FBI didn't investigate enough

That's the narrative going forth. No need for any facts on how it was credible
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Triggered.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I can't tell you how shocked I am that this guy is a liberal.

He is pajama boy with a tie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enoRzaE2Yyg
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Triggered and pressing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Triggered and pressing.
    Trying to deflect from shit posting a lie?

It's not working
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Triggered and pressing.
    Trying to deflect from shit posting a lie?

It's not working
    Lie? Ok!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    Triggered? Who's the Kunt who listened to some middle aged woman talking in a baby voice about a sexual assault she supposedly experienced 30 plus years ago who had absolutely zero evidence in support of and who's best friend refuted the story she was telling and found her story credible? That's the person who sounds triggered. You and he actually believe a story that has zero evidence in support of it purely because it triggered your sore snatches.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Triggered? Who's the Kunt who listened to some middle aged woman talking in a baby voice about a sexual assault she supposedly experienced 30 plus years ago who had absolutely zero evidence in support of and who's best friend refuted the story she was telling and found her story credible? That's the person who sounds triggered. You and he actually believe a story that has zero evidence in support of it purely because it triggered your sore snatches.

You don't know how to read. And nice rant. Triggered bitch.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Why are liberals so fucking feminine looking as men and masculine as women
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You don't know how to read. And nice rant. Triggered bitch.
    Hondo's go to Kunt act when he can't back up his mouth. Tell us why she was "credible" Kunt.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

Why are liberals so fucking feminine looking as men and masculine as women

Libs are non-binary
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    edited October 2018
    I believed simultaneously that Christine Blasey Ford was a credible accuser, that Kavanaugh was owed a certain presumption of innocence, and that the right thing for the White House to do was withdraw the nomination

Liar liar pants on fire.

You can’t presume Kavanaugh was innocent and also carry out the penalty.

Ford wasn’t credible. Period. Feinstein rolled the political dice that she could find a couple pussy Republicans and lost.

Dems are still in denial and are riding the wrong horse again. (Hilary back in the spotlight - dumbasses)

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    Hondo's all for the party that hates minorities. I find that hilarious! Welfare is more important than freedom and life. Sell them votes!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Of course Hondo ran away when asked to tell us why Ford was credible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's looking for the talking points
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Of course Hondo ran away when asked to tell us why Ford was credible.

Hi! I'm still here. He's entitled to his opinion. Just like you have an opinion that Trump is honest.