Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cheswick has some choice words for the "negative posters"

Some of you spoiled rotten fans need to step away from Post Rating (6 votes)
The keyboard! what a bunch of self entitled whiners!

Anyone with half a brain knew the BCS bowl streak would eventually come to an end. This team had too many holes to continue the streak.

Weak kicking game.
Weak line backing.
Average at best O line.
new O/C
New head coach

and for the last 3 games a gimpy QB

It is what it is...get over it...the other guys are trying to win too. There's one more game (civil War) then a bowl game...just win out...An 11-2 is a record a hell of a lot of programs would kill for.

keep it in perspective.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I actually somewhat agree. Even the best programs have bad years, 11 wins isn't bad BTW. Now if it continues there's a problem
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dhdawg said:

I actually somewhat agree. Even the best programs have bad years, 11 wins isn't bad BTW. Now if it continues there's a problem

Does Oregon loose with Chip Kelly on the sideline? I think that's the point.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

Does Oregon loose with Chip Kelly on the sideline? I think that's the point.
    no, but he went to the NFL. Great things don't last forever. Helfrich has a lot to prove
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    I knew Helfrich was not at Kelly's level the minute I heard his interview with Softy. First of all, Chip would never entertain that fuck by being on his show. Secondly, he was a complete Sark copy. Talked about how great UW was, tried to be a cool dude, fell all over himself to be buds with the dipshit interviewing him. Good football coaches not named Pete Carroll don't do that shit.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Ches no longer has a delete button. I called BS on his FS post
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    well I think lots of "experts" said this duck squad was deep in talent and had the #1 pick at QB and a new 168 million dollar facility. They were on a whole new level....They still have the decade of dominance I guess.
    unless Helf does a lot of work this offseason we're in trouble
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    For a sec I forgot he's a duck.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I knew Helfrich was not at Kelly's level the minute I heard his interview with Softy. First of all, Chip would never entertain that fuck by being on his show. Secondly, he was a complete Sark copy. Talked about how great UW was, tried to be a cool dude, fell all over himself to be buds with the dipshit interviewing him. Good football coaches not named Pete Carroll don't do that shit.

Actually, Chip was on Softy's show several times. I was listening when Softy started ragging Chip about how he wears his visor. Chip's comeback was "I should be taking fashion advice from YOU"? Softy knew Chip got him - it was pretty funny.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    Fucks are going down to an 8-4 level within a year. Cook it. It's very hard for traditional powers to maintain a high level let alone whOregon.
  • jecornel said:

well I think lots of "experts" said this duck squad was deep in talent and had the #1 pick at QB and a new 168 million dollar facility. They were on a whole new level....They still have the decade of dominance I guess.

Shit a lot of Hardcore Husky guys in here fell for the hype. They were already chalking Oregon up for 7 straight BCS appearances and saying fucking stupid things like they could beat Bama.
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Member Posts: 146
    I heard Cheswick sucks dicks all day, it's like his day job or something. That is the rumor on the streets anyways.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940

I heard Cheswick sucks dicks all day, it's like his day job or something. That is the rumor on the streets anyways.

PL_SS, true???
    whOregon? really? You're better than that.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Both UO & UW could have recruiting issues in the next few years....

UO's been recruiting nationally very well but they don't have a home base to fall back on. National guys are not going to go to UO if they fall below national status. Plus, the resurgence of USC and UCLA coupled with ASU and UA will make it very tough for UW & UO to recruit well in Cali. UW has fucked its home base. I could see UO falling to 8 wins and UW falling to 4 wins in 2 years.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,645
    Oregon's recruiting is going to drop off something horrible. Who the fuck would want to play for Helfrich? When I was 18, if that guy stopped by my house to recruit me, my Mom woulda told that pussy to gtfo.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    ntxduck said:

Oregon's recruiting is going to drop off something horrible. Who the fuck would want to play for Helfrich? When I was 18, if that guy stopped by my house to recruit me, my Mom woulda told that pussy to gtfo.

I'd off him some french fried pataters.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230

Wait, you'd have needed your mom to tell him not to recroot you?
    ntxduck said: