Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Coach list

2»

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

I assume this is standard HcH sarcasm.

In case it, firing Pete would be fs. Best coach in the PAC.

Maybe not saying much but he's the best.

The coolest thing about Washington this year not named Gaskin is the db group.

You can't beat people with dbs.

If the DBs constantly need safety help 25 yards off the LOS they suck ass

If the DBs don’t need safety help 25 yards off the LOS the current defensive scheme sucks giant donkey dick
    Yeah I don't get all the Jimmy Lake love. Lake as DB coach with K running the defense was far superior. If you're gonna neuter Coach K you might as well fire him and hire a better recruiter.
    I think it's a collaborative effort and K is still basically the DC.

That said, the front 7, or 6 in our case is more important than the secondary when it comes to scheming and play calling.

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

If the DBs don’t need safety help 25 yards off the LOS the current defensive scheme sucks giant donkey dick
    Yeah I don't get all the Jimmy Lake love. Lake as DB coach with K running the defense was far superior. If you're gonna neuter Coach K you might as well fire him and hire a better recruiter.
    I think it's a collaborative effort and K is still basically the DC.

That said, the front 7, or 6 in our case is more important than the secondary when it comes to scheming and play calling.
    If that's the case then the collaboration is not impressive. Maybe this is the best scheme they can come up with considering our weak front six but Mcintosh is just wasted out there. It's like we are playing with 10 out there. JFC get Mcintosh up in the box playing like Kam Chancellor and let our supposed NFL corners show their shit. It's just so fucking soft.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Hi there. For all the talent the DBs have, they’ve gotten ass fucked for two straight games. One of those teams is winless. Lake is a hell of a secondary coach, but his defensive schemes are shit and he’s earned himself a demotion. Put Kwat back in.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,509 Standard Supporter
    Why do fans of any team not recruiting in the top 10 every single year think they should be competing for championships? CFB is over, Bama won.
  • Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

Why not Lake as HC and Kwat as DC? Lake will be fast strategy. And no more stupid fucking offense. Hamdan unleashed like Smith is now.