Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "I want to say we’re Husky hunting and we’re coming after them." What a submissive little bitch. He knows and he skerd. WTF is Husky hunting?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I remember when you could sense the psychological strain the Oregon streak had on our players. Every time they played against Oregon they were tight. They weren't just playing one of the best teams in the country, they were fighting against the burden of "ending the streak". Instead of just playing fast, focused, and clean they played stressed, panicky, and made stupid mental mistakes trying to do to much.

It's nice to see that psychological strain of "beating Washington" is now on the minds of the Oregon players. It minimizes their home field advantage. They will be anxious. They will be tight. They will make stupid mental mistakes trying to do too much. They will get too hyped before the game and early in the game and then their energy when plummet when UW makes plays. Meanwhile, normally panicky Jake Browning will turn into cool Jake as he does against Oregon and WSU and drop dimes on their secondary to Fuller and Jones. Any deep pass that's not a completion will be a PI on their panicky midget corners who don't turn their heads around to play the ball. Oregon fans will say the refs screwed them with all the PI calls. As long as UW doesn't shit themselves in the red zone a bunch of times they will win rather easily.

This times 1000
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I remember when you could sense the psychological strain the Oregon streak had on our players. Every time they played against Oregon they were tight. They weren't just playing one of the best teams in the country, they were fighting against the burden of "ending the streak". Instead of just playing fast, focused, and clean they played stressed, panicky, and made stupid mental mistakes trying to do to much.

It's nice to see that psychological strain of "beating Washington" is now on the minds of the Oregon players. It minimizes their home field advantage. They will be anxious. They will be tight. They will make stupid mental mistakes trying to do too much. They will get too hyped before the game and early in the game and then their energy when plummet when UW makes plays. Meanwhile, normally panicky Jake Browning will turn into cool Jake as he does against Oregon and WSU and drop dimes on their secondary to Fuller and Jones. Any deep pass that's not a completion will be a PI on their panicky midget corners who don't turn their heads around to play the ball. Oregon fans will say the refs screwed them with all the PI calls. As long as UW doesn't shit themselves in the red zone a bunch of times they will win rather easily.

This is one of your best works.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Pump my gas Cuck!!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

"I want to say we’re Husky hunting and we’re coming after them." What a submissive little bitch. He knows and he skerd. WTF is Husky hunting?

Axxe @IrishDawg22
    If fake rolls are your thing I guess. Who cares bout her flat white ass. What do you do with tolls? You can slide cock betwixt, you can dump on, but they mean little in the grand scheme. Ass is important. Thats what you stare at while puttin a poundins on. Big stomach just get lost in the shuffle.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

This sounds good but mostly those teams were a lot worse than those Oregon teams.

The best team will win. Intangibles are mostly bullshit.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This sounds like our players during the Ty and Sark years. Plungering confirmed.

You were like 6 years old how would you know
    I’ve been overly invested anything related to football since I was about 4.
    U had miserable childhood if you followed UW during the dark ages.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This sounds like our players during the Ty and Sark years. Plungering confirmed.

I cried when we lost to the cuog to go Owen. So yeah it was bad.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I became a doog during Lockners jr year. I thought sark was the man, so misguided
  • Options

I became a doog during Lockners jr year. I thought sark was the man, so misguided
    I became a fan during the Stanback years when I was old enough to at least comprehend some shit.
  • Options
    I still have PTSD from watching Ronnie Fouch try to play Quarterback.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I was 10 when Ty Willy was hired...so yeah.
  • Options

I was 10 when Ty Willy was hired...so yeah.
    Sheeeesh