Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR

TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
For the first time in 2018,I actually turned on KJR to see if I could catch some UW football talk. I used to be a very avid listener during the work day and even after work in the backyard I'd have it on while having a few sodas. But over time my job had changed so I couldn't listen as much as I wanted to but the rise of the Seahawks just diminished my zest to listen anymore. It was Seahawks 24/7. I didn't care what Bill in Kenmore thought about the offensive play calls or some stupid poll Softy conjured up. However, today was the day I thought for sure they would be talking about the match up between the Huskies and the Ducks. Seahawks fell to 2-3 and looking like a rebuild over the next 5 years. Fuck no. I've turned it on 3 different times only to hear these cocksuckers droning about the fucking Seahawks. It's over. This town will never be a Husky town every again. Kill everyone.

Comments

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We need a podcast from people who actually THINK and CARE about Husky football
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Race r u going to grace us with speshual addition this week?