Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

pete carroll is a fucking idiot.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really don't think the Seahawks are far off. We will obviously let Wright walk. I would think hard about cutting Baldwin too depending on his guaranteed money.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

On the 4th and short against Texas he had Heisman trophy winner Reggie Bush on the sideline. People forget that.

He did give it to the Powerful LenDale White though.
    Somewhere Strongballz just squirted with delight.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Passion said:

His draft picks the last few years have been fantastic, As exemplified by the fact that the Rams and not have to punt today. At all.

Yeah what a loser. Gets to two Super Bowls, wins 90% of his games at USC. A total dolt.
    IF HE WAS A SEMI-DECENT IN GAME COACH HE’D HAVE WON 2-3 SUPER BOWLS ALREADY. JESUS PETE’S A FUCKING GREAT MOTIVATOR BUT A SHIT FUCKING COACH. HIS REFUSAL TO MODERNIZE HIS OFFENSE SHOWS WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN HE REALLY IS. FUCK THAT GUY.
    I remember the zone read option in the 80s
    Our passing concepts suck. Just go back to the Tug and spurt your bullshit over there. God you are fucking retarded.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

I really don't think the Seahawks are far off. We will obviously let Wright walk. I would think hard about cutting Baldwin too depending on his guaranteed money.

Baldwin was one of the kick the can down road restructures to pull in Brown and Richardson last year. Hes got like a $13m cap number next year about half of which is dead if they cut him or trade him. He’s on the team at least through 2019 based on that.