Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AZDuck tried to sneak back into Hardcore Husky by creating an alt account

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Why was he banned in the first place?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,731 Founders Club

Faggotry / meltdown ...
    Meltdown only, if faggotry was the reason I should have been banned indefinitely
    Good poont!

Moast of us would have been banned a long tim ago.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Derek is a conservative shill trying to squash the liberal voice.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

I'm kind of tempted to try and get banned so that Derek will make a thread that's all about me. I'd get to read all the posts where people say things about me like:

"Fender was a cool, cool guy"
    or
    "He didn't post very often, but he seemed alright."

Without being able to post, it'd be a lot like dying and then getting to watch my own funeral as a ghost. But obviously if I was a ghost, I wouldn't be watching my boring ass funeral (if they even bother to throw one), I'd be watching hot women get naked and stuff. And now that I think about it, if I got banned I probably wouldn't any of my internet time lurking here, because I'd rather be watching hot women get naked and stuff.

Now that I know this, I would refuse to give you the satisfaction
    This is something Stalin would do.
    Cruel and unusual stuff
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club

I'm kind of tempted to try and get banned so that Derek will make a thread that's all about me. I'd get to read all the posts where people say things about me like:

or

Without being able to post, it'd be a lot like dying and then getting to watch my own funeral as a ghost. But obviously if I was a ghost, I wouldn't be watching my boring ass funeral (if they even bother to throw one), I'd be watching hot women get naked and stuff. And now that I think about it, if I got banned I probably wouldn't any of my internet time lurking here, because I'd rather be watching hot women get naked and stuff.

DJ’s State security apparatus auto-banned me a couple years ago. It was the coolest.
    You and Fan Bingbing
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

or

DJ’s State security apparatus auto-banned me a couple years ago. It was the coolest.
    You and Fan Bingbing

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    For the record

I was curious to see how Derek's IP ban worked
    FFS, I fucked up the first alt, and had to make a second one: "CajunHusky" and "Cajun Husky1"
    Nobody's sending my shit to 2600 anytime soon