Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

true story

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
I was working on my book yesterday afternoon. I had no plans to go anywhere for the UW game. Then about an hour before kickoff, I thought the famous last words "let me take a break and just close my eyes for a few minutes."

When I awoke, it was dark outside. I checked my phone and there were 35 seconds left in the Husky game. I slept through the whole thing.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

So did the crowd.

that bad, huh?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I was working on my book yesterday afternoon. I had no plans to go anywhere for the UW game. Then about an hour before kickoff, I thought the famous last words "let me take a break and just close my eyes for a few minutes."

When I awoke, it was dark outside. I checked my phone and there were 35 seconds left in the Husky game. I slept through the whole thing.

Your the worst kind of Huskie fan.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

So did the crowd.

What crowd?

When I sat down for player run-out I would say about half the place was still empty. It was probably 70% full by mid-1st qtr. Tons of empties everywhere. The loudest cheer of the pre-game was when BYE ran out...It was like being at a Mariner game against the Red Sox. Embarrassing.
    The Mormons had very loud moments of excitement, but they were silent for almost the entire game. Nothing like a Red Sox takeover of Safeco.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    That crowd looked lame as shit on TV. We fucking suck.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    getting old sux
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

Sounds like you fell fainting into the abyss.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    It's always 1/2 full when kids run out of tunnel unless the opponent is Cougs/Zero's/SUC/Tree which is embarrassing.

What's even worse is 15 minutes b4 kick, and seeing it a third full w/ 25K and that's counting the bad day/cheer squad 3-4k people including their parents who have to be there sitting in the rafters.

No joke, the loudest the stadium has been this year was the 10K people left who stayed until the end trying to help the #2 defense keep the shutout on the 4th and 1 when BYU punched it in.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Keep watching those Vols, DJ!!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    TommySQC said:

So did the crowd.

What crowd?

When I sat down for player run-out I would say about half the place was still empty. It was probably 70% full by mid-1st qtr. Tons of empties everywhere. The loudest cheer of the pre-game was when BYE ran out...It was like being at a Mariner game against the Red Sox. Embarrassing.

It was at least 81% full.

Sell beer everywhere in the stadium, tone down the brightness and saturation on the fucking banner ring, sell better food, put PGOS in charge
    Don't half ass this shit. Bring the real liquor in or fuck off.

I am rarely in my seat at kickoff because I'm enjoying a nice bourbon before listening to some jackalope beside me for 3 hours drone on about how much he knows the game. or some cunt who really doesn't want to be there but her old man is such a cuck, he can't leave her alone at home to rub her snooch.

And as soon as I fell like the game is over, I head out to get sauced up again. Until some of you pukes buy my seats for me, I will come and go as I please.

Or bring in liquor.
    Fucking THIS

But pic’s next home gayme or it’s bullshit
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    It was loud where i was sitting. At least in the first half, on defensive 3rd downs and big plays. But when it’s 21-0, the crowd loses some engagement.

The midldle dancing queen? WOOD.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

It was loud where i was sitting. At least in the first half, on defensive 3rd downs and big plays. But when it’s 21-0, the crowd loses some engagement.

The midldle dancing queen? WOOD.

Way to wagon jump, bitchgolve!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Benny's my kind of beavlet.