Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unpopular Opinion

13»

Comments

• BigDaddyNickBigDaddyNick Member Posts: 37
    Baphomet said:

Swaye said:

Initiating IP trace in advance of tard banning.

This isn't all that reliable when people post from work and work for a large company.

I'll never forget the time that Fetters tried to out me on Dawgman about 7 years ago and publicly posted about 20 handles that he claimed where mine.

I told him, publicly, that he was a dumbshit, and if he bothered to do a domain check on the IP, he'd see that it was for one of the largest companies in the Seattle area and everybody posting from our company could have that IP over time because of how our firewall and routers handle traffic and give most people new IPs every few days.

In typical Fatters fashion (he believes he is never wrong) he went on to claim he was 100% right.

Or I can just not be banned
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Ted stark > browning.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    Doogles said:

BlastDoor said:

I like this guy. Takes balls to come to the den of the DWAGS

He's also a BBK stan

Yes I had to edit that. Fuck off
    Saying I’m a BBK stan would be an overstatement. But a fan? Yes. His speed is on the level of Dante Pettis and Chico McClatcher. His tackling ability is far better than any Husky in which I observed in the past decade. Truly a stud.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I want to know if Big Daddy has a big daddy in his pants that he's willing to let me work with.

When and where
    7-11 on Aurora - my guess is you know the one. Let's try 1:45AM.
    Him right now

stfu jhfstyle24 ur really tryna cockblock me

Can we somehow bring that girl, too? Maybe just to watch. Probably just to watch. Almost definitely just to watch.
    I’ll call her up rn. She’ll definitely be down. She a freak hoe.

Dammit she’s too old now.
    Yep. I'm out. Let's find some spring chickens.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

BlastDoor said:

He's also a BBK stan

Saying I’m a BBK stan would be an overstatement. But a fan? Yes. His speed is on the level of Dante Pettis and Chico McClatcher. His tackling ability is far better than any Husky in which I observed in the past decade. Truly a stud.
    Boobs, get a new hobby.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423

Ted stark Bundy > browning.

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Baphomet said:

Swaye said:

Initiating IP trace in advance of tard banning.

This isn't all that reliable when people post from work and work for a large company.

I'll never forget the time that Fetters tried to out me on Dawgman about 7 years ago and publicly posted about 20 handles that he claimed where mine.

I told him, publicly, that he was a dumbshit, and if he bothered to do a domain check on the IP, he'd see that it was for one of the largest companies in the Seattle area and everybody posting from our company could have that IP over time because of how our firewall and routers handle traffic and give most people new IPs every few days.

In typical Fatters fashion (he believes he is never wrong) he went on to claim he was 100% right.

Yeah but how many of the handles really were you?
  • BigDaddyNickBigDaddyNick Member Posts: 37

BlastDoor said:

He's also a BBK stan

Boobs, get a new hobby.
    I thought we had something special going between us, Dennis. I felt a connection with you that I’ve never felt with anybody else. These accusations you have made against me make me feel pain. This pain is eating away at my livelihood, please revoke your statements or else I believe I won’t live to see Jake Browning win the Heisman.