Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leadership

Where the fuck is it? Can anyone tell me a clear leader during the Peterman era besides Azeem? The part that pisses me off is that Jake is redass enough to have it, but it gets used to make everybody think he's just a prick. I hear Billy Jo was a prick but the right kind of prick. Jake has it in him but it feels too late. This is why the team feels dead week to week imo.

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,966

Buy Jake a Camero or better yet a Cobra Mustang.

Some new mustangs I notice look and sound pretty nice when they roll by. They seem to be making a comeback #hawtrodtalk
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Where the fuck is it? Can anyone tell me a clear leader during the Peterman era besides Azeem? The part that pisses me off is that Jake is redass enough to have it, but it gets used to make everybody think he's just a prick. I hear Billy Jo was a prick but the right kind of prick. Jake has it in him but it feels too late. This is why the team feels dead week to week imo.

Jimmy Lake says that Myles Bryant is the leader for the defense.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    How the fuck do you lead with a feeding tube hanging out of you?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It was a tube, but not sure it was a feeding one
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

The most fired up I've ever seen him is when he was bailed out of shitting his pants by a personal foul. It was embarrassing

I actually liked that swag from Jake in that moment. He needs to carry that kind of attitude around all the time.
    Agree. 15 yards and the ball back is 15 yards and the ball back
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Huh?!
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam

Billy Jo was like 25 years ago brah.

Name leaders over last 15 years on any team...besides Cort Dennison.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

Tui

Hard to believe this is the 20th anniversary of Tui being a sophomore

But a feeding tube??

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,543 Founders Club

Billy Joe was bigger and a more intimidating presence than Noodle arm Cobra
    Gladstone said:

The most fired up I've ever seen him is when he was bailed out of shitting his pants by a personal foul. It was embarrassing

I actually liked that swag from Jake in that moment. He needs to carry that kind of attitude around all the time.
    Oh I'm all about seeing more of this

• BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Lockner.

But he had shitty coaches and not a great supporting cast.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Some new mustangs I notice look and sound pretty nice when they roll by. They seem to be making a comeback #hawtrodtalk
    Mustangs are shit. Power to the back wheels with all the weight up front makes for a stupidly skittish ride. Uncomfortable, clunky, no rear visibility.
    BearsWiin said:

Mustangs are shit. Power to the back wheels with all the weight up front makes for a stupidly skittish ride. Uncomfortable, clunky, no rear visibility.
    Noted. I always hearted #foxbody
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Mustangs. Nothing special.