Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Question for Mosster

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
You keep saying Oregon is going to lose to Cal. Describe in detail why that happens.

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Because Oregon isn't very good and it's their first road game after a soul crushing loss. Cal just beat BYU who is either the 3rd or 4th best Pac-12 team at worst. I don't think anyone would be surprised if they beat UW this weekend.

Our secondary is 2002 bad and Cal has a good QB and WR group. If the kid from Atlanta was still there at WR it would be a route.

I know, Herbert. Herbert had five or six TD's against Cal last time he played in Berkeley and lost. He played John Elway level last week and lost. Oregon just isn't a good team. The line play is very good, but everything around it is not.

I'm totally sold on Cristobal so far and they are doing a great job recruiting to cover the holes in the roster, but that isn't an overnight process. If they play with the physicality they did last Saturday all year they will finish 9-3. Zero chance they beat Wazzu with that secondary and I just don't see them beating Cal this week.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Because Oregon isn't very good and it's their first road game after a soul crushing loss. Cal just beat BYU who is either the 3rd or 4th best Pac-12 team at worst. I don't think anyone would be surprised if they beat UW this weekend.

Our secondary is 2002 bad and Cal has a good QB and WR group. If the kid from Atlanta was still there at WR it would be a route.

I know, Herbert. Herbert had five or six TD's against Cal last time he played in Berkeley and lost. He played John Elway level last week and lost. Oregon just isn't a good team. The line play is very good, but everything around it is not.

I'm totally sold on Cristobal so far and they are doing a great job recruiting to cover the holes in the roster, but that isn't an overnight process. If they play with the physicality they did last Saturday all year they will finish 9-3. Zero chance they beat Wazzu with that secondary and I just don't see them beating Cal this week.

they can't beat wazzu, but they can beat UW?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

they can't beat wazzu, but they can beat UW?
    Yes. Wazzu's offense is throwing the ball 90% of the time.

UW's offense is shit. Football is about matchups and the Ducks don't match up against Stanford and Wazzu. David ShawFS waited 2.5 quarters to exploit that matchup.